Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slap the Person Above You . . . (con't)
slaps z because I had to make a new thread since he's made such a habit out of slapping me
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
slaps queenie cause I broke a thread!! :thumbup:
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Slaps Z for being so consistant.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Slaps Mad Dog, zdunklee, and Queenie because it's not right to give up on such a long running thread
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
slaps CC cause the thread took way to long to load now because it is bogged down by too many posts
slaps CC because he can use that slow-ass loading thread if he wants to. I have better use for my time like slapping z because he gets such a kick out of an old lady slapping him around
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
slaps an old lady for using the phrase "old lady" to describe her 31 year old self.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
slaps the 0rz for not changing her name now that she's a married "old lady"
slaps queenie cause I am sure she deserves it for something
slaps queenie because the misses and i only have about 1.5 weeks till the move south.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
slaps jiggy for wanting to hang out in the south....and for slapping the wrong person
slaps z for slapping quicker than me and slaps you again because jobs are more plentiful down south.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
slaps jiggy cause of course I am quicker....the slow ones only live down south.
slaps z for making fun of us southerners
slaps queenie cause I'm not old, just married.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
slaps orz cause now you are someone's "old woman"
slaps z because it's finally Friday!!
Slaps Queenie because I wanted to slap Z, but she slapped him first .

slaps 0rz cause i'll sure let you next time!
slaps queenie cause goldenthroat is leaving :thumbdown:
DAMMIT 0rz, I gave you plenty of time. Slaps Z because i'm listening to youtube/playlist/ourlovesongs. DAMMIT!!!
Slaps Queenie because she knows that I usually don't come on the boards after 3pm on a Friday!

slaps orz cause she is slow....just like the old slap thread. :lol:
Slaps Z to regain the equilibrium of slapping.

slaps orz cause it's monday yet again...
slaps z because it IS Monday again . . . DAGNAMIT!!
slaps queenie cause 1 day down to go...
Slaps Z because I don't understand that statement, I think you mean, 2 days down, 3 to go.

slaps 0rz for trying to make sense from anything Z posts . . . Wink
slaps queenie cause bhhehe lsllje ahhekkkk :crazy:
slaps z because I woke up at 1:30 this morning and just happened to look at my phone to see what time it was and had a FB notification to add him, to which I replied "ass" instead of "add"

I went back and got it right the second time
slaps queenie for trying to type anything while tired.
slaps z just for the hell of it because i really need to slap someone right now
slaps queenie cause I don't want to miss the chance to slap her around a little.
Slaps Z because Queenie must be pretty bruised up by now.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
slaps maddog to bruise him up some as well....now him and queenie can match.
slaps z to even up his slap marks which are great and many
Slaps Queenie for banning me from the chatroom!

Slaps Orzy for what ever it was to get you a banning!!
slaps mad dog for thinking orz would ever do something to deserve a banning