Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which member of the show are you most like?
I think I'm most like Free Beer, due to the obsession with sports and biting sarcasm. I'm also like Hot Wings though, because I like to bitch about little things that piss me off. I guess I'm not able to commit to being like either one of them, so I'm like Hot Wings in that way too.
He's pouting, he's pouting...
I'm like steev, hang out in the background, but secretly plotting to set you on fire because of your constant mocking.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I'm now thinking I'm more like Zane. I'm quick to judgment and then usually find myself wrong. I'm loud and polarizing, people either hate me or love me.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
All of them.
Free Beer - tries to hold it together
Hot Wings - loud, fast, and ranty
Zane - judgemental
Joe - Awesome
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'm now thinking I'm more like Zane. I'm quick to judgment and then usually find myself wrong. I'm loud and polarizing, people either hate me or love me.

plus you have an unhealthy love/fascination with penis.

i'm more like Joe i guess with my personality but a little bit of HW's too with my indecisiveness.
Zane. Really quick to mock and make fun of myself.
There's not a lot that I WON'T tell you about my life. I'm a constant parody of myself.
Mark the Valet Wrote:Zane. Really quick to mock and make fun of myself.
There's not a lot that I WON'T tell you about my life. I'm a constant parody of myself.

that is so meta i think i shit myself.
Zane because I'm a dick.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Probably Hotwings because, no, I don't want to go (wherever), and no, I don't want you coming here.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I'd say Hot Wings. I am a little whiney, and I hate making decisions. I also consider myself a joke sniper, I don't say too much, but it really stings when I decide to weigh in. Also, I've written a few commentaries on this board that in my opinion weren't awful.
I'm a mash up of zane and hot wings. i have no shame like zane and my personality is like hot wings'.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.