Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a Wiccan
go ahead and make fun of me now.
IMO wicca makes about as much sense as any other religion
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Shhhhh.

(No one cares)
That's what she said.
[drop]WOW! cool story horrible bitch![/drop]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Well you guys certainly are a bag of laughs.
doktor Wrote:Well you guys certainly are a bag of laughs.
[Image: downed.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:
doktor Wrote:Well you guys certainly are a bag of laughs.
[Image: downed.jpg]

OH NO!!!!

Hell-ward bound!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I'm an Egyptian sun god worshipper myself.

Nothing like having my deity masturbate into the sun to create all life.
Mark the Valet Wrote:I'm an Egyptian sun god worshipper myself.

that's what happened with me...

I thought pulling out and blasting into the sun would be good BC...shoulda just wore a rubber

The Egyptians had a really awesome religion.
doktor Wrote:

The Egyptians had a really awesome religion.

So do I, it’s called…

youdieandturntodirt
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Allyson Wrote:Shhhhh.

(No one cares)

Word to ya mutha!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I think I might be able to give the Wiccan "religion" a shot if every Wiccan I've ever met wasn't an obese loser nerd.
duckyboy1975 Wrote:I think I might be able to give the Wiccan "religion" a shot if every Wiccan I've ever met wasn't an obese loser nerd.

:clap: :clap:
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
duckyboy1975 Wrote:I think I might be able to give the Wiccan "religion" a shot if every Wiccan I've ever met wasn't an obese loser nerd.

Welcome aboard!! and might I say excellent 2nd post!!! :clap: :thumbup:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

Preach it. Welcome to the forums, BTW.
Queenie Wrote:

Welcome aboard!! and might I say excellent 2nd post!!! :clap: :thumbup:

More from duckboy expected soon.....
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Well I went to a Wicca/Pagan party one time and I never seen more Hot Chicks running around nude and doing cart wheels by a campfire in my life. I'm not Wiccan BTW.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"

Me and All the ones i've met aren't. *shrug*
doktor Wrote:

Me and All the ones i've met aren't. *shrug*

That's because you're one of them...

It's kinda how all ugly people don't know they're ugly... or how all weird people don't know their weird... when they surround themselves with like people, no one sticks out.
boizalynne Wrote:...all ugly people don't know they're ugly... or how all weird people don't know their weird... when they surround themselves with like people, no one sticks out.

This is one I never moved out of my home town. I'm handsome there.
^LOL, what does this say about me? I come from your hometown... where whores lurk around every corner and half of our class would disappear with the fruit....