Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane's FB&HW Quiz
0rz and I know first hand what Eric Zane does during the show while Free Beer & Hot Wings are entertaining us. So let's make a quiz, as Free Beer mentioned this morning, for Zane to take and see just how much he doesn't listen to the show while sitting in the effin studio with the guys. I'll put it in final form and email it to Free Beer. This is going to be so funny.

On second thought, just to be safe, PM me with any questions (and answers) you would like to be included in the quiz. Any suggestions for content, answer type (i.e. multiple choice), etc. can be posted in this thread.

OK . . . READY . . . GO!!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:0rz and I know first hand what Eric Zane does during the show

We told them we wouldn't talk about that! :wtf: Confusedhock:
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
[Image: Doh.png]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!