Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've had sex in/at ...
I am surprised this topic was never started before.
What is the craziest/weirdest/strangest/funnest/whateverest places(s) you have ever had sex at?
I am sure there are some places that some of us never thought of.

Me, I have had sex in an emergency room before. I cant really think of any other strange places but that right now.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
In the Grand Rapids Public Museum while it was open.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
A bedroom

holy shit that's amazing.

Fuck you guys I'm a traditionalist.
doktor Wrote:A bedroom

holy shit that's amazing.

Fuck you guys I'm a traditionalist.
hey, it's not our fault you're boring Tongue
More like I'm not retarded and don't feel the need to compensate by fucking in "exciting places"
doktor Wrote:More like I'm not retarded and don't feel the need to compensate by fucking in "exciting places"
Has nothing to do with retardation or compensation for anything, some of us just get a little more of a thrill from things like that, some of us are just content with it as is.
To each his own, I was just kidding by saying you were boring, if you don't care to do much other than in the bedroom it's your choice.
Lets see.... In the woods on the hood of my car. At night on a second story deck in a calm little suburban neighborhood. Driving down the freeway :o . Hanging upside down from a ceiling. In the parking lot of a Applebee's resturant in Febuary with the windows all frosted up. :thumbup:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Lets see.... In the woods on the hood of my car. At night on a second story deck in a calm little suburban neighborhood. Driving down the freeway :o . Hanging upside down from a ceiling. In the parking lot of a Applebee's resturant in Febuary with the windows all frosted up. :thumbup:
okay so you are trying to say you are a manwhore
Mad Dog Wrote:Hanging upside down from a ceiling.

He's batman.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
certainlycertainly Wrote:

He's batman.

You got your fucking superheroes fucked up. He's fucking Spiderman . . . geez. Get nerdy CC. Come on. Batman never hung from a ceiling. WTF is wrong with you???!!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Batman is a ninja
he can do whatever he wants.
Queenie Wrote:

He's batman.

You got your fucking superheroes fucked up. He's fucking Spiderman . . . geez. Get nerdy CC. Come on. Batman never hung from a ceiling. WTF is wrong with you???!!!!

Bats hang upside down, thus my logic. Besides, everyone knows that Christian Bale spends most of his time hanging upside down... as well as Adam West.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Queenie Wrote:

He's batman.

Bats hang upside down, thus my logic. Besides, everyone knows that Christian Bale spends most of his time hanging upside down... as well as Adam West.
but i dont know if adam west can have sex... I think he's a mutant without a penis or vagina.
Office at a large retail store chain. What's funny was this happened when I was 19 and stupid and I transferred around, worked my way up in the company and ended up back at that store as a manager and I often have to be in that room and it's kind of weird. I really hope none of my co-workers are on this forum haha I dont think they are
Ashleyme Wrote:Office at a large retail store chain. What's funny was this happened when I was 19 and stupid and I transferred around, worked my way up in the company and ended up back at that store as a manager and I often have to be in that room and it's kind of weird. I really hope none of my co-workers are on this forum haha I dont think they are

I think we all understand how that happened. Tongue
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
All these comments form the peanut gallery and not one of these wiseinheimers are willing to share. :Moonie:

(except you Philly)
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Oh geez no haha That guy was long gone
..long gone

ALL THE WAY..

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I wish I could say more about the situation, but I'm really afraid someone I've worked with may see it. Unfortunately I use my real name and I've said where I've worked before haha
Back row of a movie theater and I don't know how many times in a truck in a church parking lot (my actual church at that)
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
In a booth at a bar/club. It was very dimly lit and nobody could really tell what we were doing, but I was kind of freaked out about it at first. I think she had it in her mind that she was going to do that before we even went out as she dressed for the occassion with a very short skirt.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
zdunklee Wrote:Back row of a movie theater and I don't know how many times in a truck in a church parking lot (my actual church at that)
this way you can go to confession for the premarital sex right afterwards Smile
Mad Dog Wrote:All these comments form the peanut gallery and not one of these wiseinheimers are willing to share. :Moonie:

(except you Philly)

ya well I have nothing to hide... however i will probably be posting more in the future if i can think of anything else.

well also mad dog, some people probably haven't been too out there with it, but still people it can be fun to share... oh yea i just remember one too.

On my mother in law's couch, and my grandparents bed.