Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support Zane: September 12th, Reed's Lake Triathalon
All right, GR listeners, listen up.

Zane's Triathalon on the 12th is the Reed's Lake Triathalon, and I think it'd be good form if as many members of the message board showed up to support Zane and the other runners in the triathalon, with banners, cowbells, noisemakers, and as much support as we possibly can give, despite the fact that we are heartless a-holes.

=============================
ericzane to me

Hi Nicole:

I appreciate all of your thoughts. I guess the best thing would be to round up the troops, get some cowbells for noise and be at the event to cheer! Cheer all the chariots competitors actually.
here's the details:
The Rhoades McKee Reeds Lake Triathlon
Saturday September 12, 2009. 7:30am
John Collins Park on Reeds Lake (650 Lakeside Drive)
==============================

You heard Mr. Ten. Who's in?
Reed's Lake Triathalon
The race consists of a .5 mile swim, 17.2 mile bike and a 4.9 mile run. Let's be there to support Zane!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I won't be there at 7:30 but I can try to see if I can show up to heckle him.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Damn! Wish I could extend my stay 2 days to come to this!
Mark the Valet Wrote:Damn! Wish I could extend my stay 2 days to come to this!

You just might have too... I can think of someone who will let you stay with them. Wink

His name is Howie.
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
marissa Wrote:

You just might have too... I can think of someone who will let you stay with them. Wink

His name is Howie.

So Mark would have to worry about his host playing with his junk?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:
marissa Wrote:

His name is Howie.

So Mark would have to worry about his host playing with his junk?

Or would the host have to worry about Mark returning the favor?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
All I know is that both of them better be sleeping on their backs.
if by junk you mean giant black fro then yes...I would be playing with his junk
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Shoot, I've got an appointment with my eye doctor at 7:30 that morning. Normally I'd reschedule it, to allow me to go to this, but I've already had to reschedule it three other times.
It's a two hour marathon. You can come in the middle. We'll have to pick a spot where we can all stand and cheer for Tenergy, maybe in the middle of the running or something.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
We'll see about that. No pun intended. Heh.
Is anyone familiar enough with the course to determine a meet up place for the spite forum members?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'll email Tenergy and see where he wants us to go.

Hi Nicole
The best place to be is at or near to the transition area. That's where I change over from the swim, to the bike, to the run. there'll be some down time between times you see, but that way you see the start, 15 minutes later I'm carrying the kid out of the water to my bike, I take off. You chill for an hour as the rest of the field hits the road on bikes. Then I return and move Kate to the stroller as I push, and then of course the finish line is right there. Right near rose's resteraunt. Park as close as possible and walk in. We start at 7:25!
See ya! Thank you for the support!

Eric
The Free Beer & Hot Wings Show

Is anyone coming to this other than me?

0rz0ski Wrote:Is anyone coming to this other than me?

I'll be there with the girls in tow.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
It was good to see everyone today. Whose idea was it to stand right under the speakers?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Good Job Zane!! I don't think I saw a dry eye when you crossed That finish line. What a great experience. I loved hanging out with Freebeer, Hotwings, You later Zane. Not to mention getting to meet the better halfs. Thank you Orzy for talking me into going. It is something I'll never forget. :ThankYou:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I wish I knew about this. Because I would have like to have come. Sorry I missed it.
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
Seeing Mrs. Ten today got me thinking. I knew she reminded me of someone famous and I couldn't put my finger on it. Then I saw this picture:

[Image: spe_one_day_at_a_time_homepage_photo.jpg]

Am I wrong?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Glad to hear that he finished without injury!! :clap:
mudroomdonna Wrote:Glad to hear that he finished without injury!! :clap:

Not serious injury, but when he got off his bike he looked very sore. Later when we talked to him he said it felt like someone shot him in the ass.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
mudroomdonna Wrote:Glad to hear that he finished without injury!! :clap:

Not serious injury, but when he got off his bike he looked very sore. Later when we talked to him he said it felt like someone shot him in the ass.

That wasn't the bike's fault... that was residual pain from the gay sex with Joe from the night before.