Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Potthole!!!
Here's to you potthole!! Hope you have a great birthday!!

[Image: BDayCake.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I was just planning on changing the name of Chewy's birthday thread to say 'Happy Birthday Potthole' because we all know nobody is going to care enough to post in here.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Happy Birthday Potthole!

[Image: Toilet+Cake+2.jpg]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
:clap: HBD!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Thanks!

My wife did happen to get me a really cool cake...

This was created by the guys over at Sweet Cakes Design, near Comstock Park. They're the same people that did our wedding cake. Last year the wife got me a Brian Fellows cake, this year, she got me...

[Image: 3864288795_d2c7586368_o.jpg]

[Image: 3865071608_51384971d6_o.jpg]

...and interp of a photo I snapped earlier this year...

[Image: 3747250967_2ec8bb24e4_o.jpg]
HBD you motorboating son of a bitch!
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
hbd
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
[Image: funny-pictures-rude-birthday-cake-i.jpg]
That's what she said.
Happy Birthday Potthole!!

[Image: pothole6.jpg]
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Thanks, everybody. We drove over to Detroit for the Tigers game last night. Weather was a bit of a worry, especially when it started to downpour right as we were getting into town, but the rain stopped as we were parking the car, and didn't start again until two outs in the ninth inning.

Got a night out with my wife, got to see a good game, and got to enjoy beer and hot dogs... all in all, a great birthday.