Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Fantasy Football Team
What does your team look like this year?

I have a 8 team League

Starters:
QB: Tony Romo
WR: Andre Johnson
WR: T.J. Houshmandzadeh
RB: Deangelo Williams
RB: Kevin Smith
TE: Jermey Shockey
K: Ryan Longwell
DEF: Pittsburgh

Reserves: Eli Manning, Marshawn Lynch, T.O., Brandon Pettigrew.

We also have individual defensive players, but I won't bore you with the details of them.
i have 5 teams this year, and happy with most of my picks. i'll post some later.
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
I'm in a 10 team league, auction draft (which is crazy)

QB: Brady
RB: Pierre Thomas
RB: Marion Barber
WR: Randy Moss
WR: Santonio Holmes
WR: Hines Ward (got him the very next pick after Holmes, didn't expect to get him so cheap)
RB/WR: Sproles
TE: Tony Gonzalez
K: Longwell
D: Steelers

Bench:
Vick, Devin Hester, Breaston, Garrard, Muhsin Muhammad, Ladell Betts, Mark Clayton, Justin Gage, Shockey, Ryan Moats
I have two different teams, an auction style draft (I agree crazy but awesome) and a ESPN standard draft.

Auction:
QB Drew Brees
RB Ryan Grant
WR Randy Moss
WR Bernard Berrian
WR Donald Driver
WR Devin Hester
TE Bo Scaife
K Neil Rackers
D Ravens

Bench: QB- David Garrard, RB- Aaron Brown, RB- Brian Westbrook, TE- Benjamin Watson, D- Bengals

I am happy with my team so far, especially because most of them play the Lions twice and on different weeks at that and New Orleans opens with Detroit when I have to go up againt a guy who has Peterson and Turner at RB.

My second team ESPN style:

QB David Garrard
RB Ryan Grant
RB Darren McFadden
WR Andre Johnson
WR Randy Moss
WR Santanio Holmes
TE Jeremy Shockey
K Neil Rackers
D Steelers

Bench: QB- Jake Delhomme, WR- Michael Crabtree, WR- Michael Jenkins, RB- Julius Jones, RB- Le' Ron McClain, TE- Anthony Fasano, D- Colts.

This one I am really happy with everything except QB, it looks as tho Crabtree is going to be signed soon and should be a good backup by the time I need to use him, if not an eventual starter. I had the 11th pick overall so took 2 WR's with my first two picks because all the stellar backs were gone already. This is also a PPR league so my WR's should get me a lot of points.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I for one do not participate in Fantasy football, and that is for good reason. I would suck at it and do not wish to plague the league with my crappy picks...that is all.
So you don't have a fantasy football team?
Everyone on the my team are T-800 Terminators.
I don't know what football is, because Michigan doesn't have a professional football team.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:I don't know what football is, because Michigan doesn't have a professional football team.

:lol:
0rz0ski Wrote:I don't know what football is, because Michigan doesn't have a professional football team.

Well no, but Michigan and MSU are probably the closest.
With all the allegations mounting against Rich Rodriguez and the UM football team, it might reach a point where they are considered a professional team... Sad