Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THINGS YOU WOULD DO WITH A TIME MACHINE
-kidnap baby Hitler, travel to 1987 and leave him at an orphanage
-Prevent deaths of : JFK, MLK, Lincoln, Brandon Lee, Bruce Lee, John Lennon, Elvis, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley.
-General money maker scheme like in Back To the Future 2
-get a pet dinosaur
[drop]Oh my God . . . who the hell cares???!!!!![/drop]

Dude, please stop littering our message board with your stupid crap. Mkay punkin??
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I would play the lotto...everyday...
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I would go back in time and stop you from starting this thread.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:I would go back in time and stop you from starting this thread.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
doktor, wherever you went that kept you from posting that you recently came back from... go back there. Thanks.
"Oh my god, who is this young person with better ideas and opinions than me, let me go back to talking about big band music and hatin coloureds"

Jesus Christ, you people have NO sense of imagination. Old ass people, the lot of you.
No, just Queenie and Biff are old, but Biff is a LOT older than Queenie. Angel
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
You're right, everyone should be talking to someone who thinks their ideas and opinions are better than everyone else's. Also, you were the one who brought up the "coloured hatin", we were getting along just fine without that fun little factoid that you brought to our attention.
0rz0ski Wrote:No, just Queenie and Biff are old, but Biff is a LOT older than Queenie. Angel

Actually.....I'm not!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:No, just Queenie and Biff are old, but Biff is a LOT older than Queenie. Angel

Actually.....I'm not!

Are you calling Queenie old??????

0rz0ski Wrote:
admin Wrote:

Actually.....I'm not!

Are you calling Queenie old??????

i call her stacked!

[Image: motorboat.gif]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
admin Wrote:

Actually.....I'm not!

WTF?? Me neither!!! Aaaaaand, i'm stacked!! Big Grin
burnking Wrote:You're right, everyone should be talking to someone who thinks their ideas and opinions are better than everyone else's. Also, you were the one who brought up the "coloured hatin", we were getting along just fine without that fun little factoid that you brought to our attention.

Because that's what old people like you do. Talk about times where things were "simpler" yet more "difficult"
And maybe you should try to talk people with better ideas, unless you are afraid of gaining some semblance of sentience.
How you managed the "lightin' box" i don't know maybe your grandson you think is a prodigy helped you.
Don't wanna miss Matlock, Gramps. Move along.
I guess if being young means being a racist fucktard then hand me the Depends.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:I guess if being young means being a racist fucktard then hand me the Depends.

haha you got it backwards. It is the old people who are the racists.
Now hold on a minute.... going on 43 myself, puts me at the Old end of the spectrum here on this message board.... So does that mean you think I'm a racist ?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
No, we've always been pretty cool Mad Dog.
I'm talking OLD people like in their sixties and shit.
I'm mostly bashing these boards for being so...uncreative.
I'm trying to do something fun and all i get is "UHH THAT IS RETARDED YOU ARE RETARDED"

*sigh*
I'm trying to picture you as smart. It's not working.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I play the fool because it reflects my laziness excellently.

You don't even know me, Biff. How can you say that?
0rz0ski Wrote:I would go back in time and stop you from starting this thread.

I'll do ya one better... I'd go back and prevent him from learning about the internet.
I invented the Internet.
I didn't know Al Gore lived in Nashville?

Yep.
0rz0ski Wrote:I didn't know Al Gore lived in Nashville?

He also taught at the college I went to.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I will admit that you've done a wonderful job of getting everyone's panties in a bunch, but do you have anything else to say other than calling the entire message board closed-minded and old? DO you have any idea how old any of the members are? Do you suggest we "get with the times" and open our minds by legalizing pot and loving everyone? I hear there are some trees that need hugging in Vermont. I think they still have an affiliate, so you can listen to the show.
burnking Wrote:I will admit that you've done a wonderful job of getting everyone's panties in a bunch, but do you have anything else to say other than calling the entire message board closed-minded and old? DO you have any idea how old any of the members are? Do you suggest we "get with the times" and open our minds by legalizing pot and loving everyone? I hear there are some trees that need hugging in Vermont. I think they still have an affiliate, so you can listen to the show.

Looks like you got all butthurt and crapped your Depends.
also A) I've never smoked pot and do not care if is legal or not
and B) I'm not a hippie and i do not give a flying fuck about the environment
and C) Try Harder, "Your Majesty"
Nah, I think we're done here. Thanks for the entertainment for a few days.
With a time machine I would:

Throw the hammer at my brothers head a little harder and with more intent...to see if it'd keep him from FUCKING UP MY THREADS today
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I would go back to the inception of the board and convince Biff to leave off the indication of location for members so that nobody would know that I lived anywhere near the efftard that started this thread.
I'd go back and create karma for this board