Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Stupid Acronym Game
RULES:

I give a series of letters that stand for something/nothing/anything (doesn't matter) and 8 people post then when there are 8 funny posts defining each letter of the acronym I (the OP) decide who is the winner. The winner of that round choose the next series of letters.

Don't eff up the flow. OP post + 8 guesses + announced winner = 10 posts or 1 page. One acronym/page...get the flow?

NUMBER YOUR POSTS

First acronym:

NRCS
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
1)
no racist cracker spics

number your post please
That's what she said.
2)
No real clean spurts
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
3)
nasty ringworm circled snatch
That's what she said.
4)
narwhal reviving community snakes

Edited by Queenie: Please number your posts
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Allyson Wrote:number your post please

No! Now let us know if someone is right
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
5)
nagging rectal crust situation
That's what she said.
6)
Not really considering Sh*t
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
7)
neverending respect for chicks scissoring
That's what she said.
8)
Never Run (w/) Circular Saws

USUALLY I would have an extra post to claim a winner but somebody WIENERPOOPIE fucked up the flow by posting without a guess.

The real Acronym is Natural Resources Conservation Service, but I think Allyson had a couple great ones so she can choose the next one.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:8)
Never Run (w/) Circular Saws
That's gay With a "W"!

sigh, quit fucking up the game!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Ok.......

CERDEC

Go!
That's what she said.
1)
Crusty Erections really do Ejaculate Chocolate.

....wow, that's terrible...
2)
Clearly Everyone Re Directs Energetic Chuds
3)
Chunky Erections Really Don't Excite Chicks
4)
Can everyone ride (in) dino's elephant club

Howie, follow your own rules and NUMBER YOUR POSTS!! :lol:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
5)
coming (on) every real doll ever created
That's what she said.
6)
Can Eugene Recite Dino's Erotic Chatter?
7)
Cokehead Eagles Really Distract Evil Chihuahuas
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
8)
Can't Everyone Resist Destructive Erection Circles