Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hippies are the worst people.
Agree or Disagree?
Wow, I actually agree with you.
That's what she said.
I just got read a topic on a nother forum i go to which can be summed up with

"WAAH MY GIRLFRIEND BUYS A BUNCH OF FOOD I WON'T EAT BECAUSE I'M A VEGAN BUT IT'S GOING TO SPOIL AND IT WILL BE WASTE WAAH SHOULD I EAT IT?"

I am enraged :evil:
Maybe not the worst people but they do suck.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I say we take care of hippies naturally, by setting them on fire. Or drowning. Or dropping a tree on them.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I usually just let nature take its course and let God smite them because He/She hates them, too.
Agree. And the vegans' kids are going to be stupid because of lack of protein.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Organic Hippies piss me off...they're stupid and naive.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I think anyone different than me is a waste of time and needs a meeting with Obama’s death panel, honestly though this thread is retarded.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
HIPPIE TRAP HAS BEEN TRIPPED.
Countless lives have been lost to preserve the freedom of our country but how dare a person expresses themselves openly.

Does choosing sugar over HFCS and milk without BGH make me a stupid naïve hippy?
by stupid naive hippies i was referring to the ones that think Organic food is better for the environment. Yet the leave fish emulsifiers out in the open, soaked by the rain, and leaching into the ground water. When I tell them that technically it's the same as commercial fertilizers and that both need to be stored in a properly designed building they reply by saying "it's natural, it's organic"

Just because it's 'organic' does not mean it's 'great for the environment' anything in concentration is bad. Pesticides and Commercial fertilizers can be good for then environment, if they're used correctly. Organic Practices can be great for the environment, if they're used correctly.

Go hug a tree, I don't care.
Kiss a Panda, I don't care.

but don't condemn me for loving cheap milk that came from a giant CAFO dairy farm where the cows never leave a barn.

don't hate me because I enjoy cheap eggs where the chickens never see light.

let me eat my cheap pork, I don't care that the piglets were separated from there mothers after only 12 weeks.

It's all tasty, I'm poor, and the road goes both directions.

the type are quick to say "oh, let's not hate each other! let's be friends....except those fuckers that like eating cows and cute pigs...let's terrorize them"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
It’s a free country they and I can hate whomever we please, and you can’t prove organic is not better for the environment.
groovy dude, hug a rainbow
Wiener Poopie Wrote:It’s a free country they and I can hate whomever we please, and you can’t prove organic is not better for the environment.

yes i can, when i find fish emulsifiers, and like organic products, in groundwater tests it PROVES that un-educated organic farmers (hippies) are just as bad for the environment as un-educated conventional farmers.

spend 3x the amount for an organic apple, eat a worm...it's cool because you're stimulating the economy.

but I'd prefer to support local ag, basically eat foods made/grown withing 100miles of where i live.

Think Globally act Locally.
P.S. I tried calling you last night but your phone was off, if you would still like that refrigerator I would like it moved this weekend and I will help you load it, but first we need to see if it works.
huh...my phone is never off...at 8 i was out of service as i was in a concrete building changing the oil in my truck and splashing said oil into my FUCKING EYE BALL!

plug that bitch in and see if it works and i'll take it
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Wiener Poopie Wrote:It’s a free country they and I can hate whomever we please, and you can’t prove organic is not better for the environment.

yes i can, when i find fish emulsifiers, and like organic products, in groundwater tests it PROVES that un-educated organic farmers (hippies) are just as bad for the environment as un-educated conventional farmers.

spend 3x the amount for an organic apple, eat a worm...it's cool because you're stimulating the economy.

but I'd prefer to support local ag, basically eat foods made/grown withing 100miles of where i live.

What about home grown organic? How does that hurt the environment?
Wiener Poopie Wrote:

What about home grown organic? How does that hurt the environment?

it's not sustainable, the soil can only support a crop with ZERO inputs for a few seasons and then it (soil) will become infertile and will produce nothing.

manure is the most natural fertilizer in the world... and we read about fish kills (at least i do) everyday because it's not applied wisely.
I buy organic milk because it lasts longer.

Also, y'all should watch the Penn & Teller's Bullshit episode about organic food. It agrees with Howie.
I saw the Bullshit episode, I DVR it. but I didn't base my opinions on the show. I made my opinions when I was 24 and trying to convince an Organic Farmer that was 'saving the world' that he was polluting just as badly as the 3k cow dairy down the street.
This thread is still silly, pick one bad example from the organic food industry and it all crumbles. Organic beef, pork, free range hens, are destroying earth!!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:This thread is still silly, pick one bad example from the organic food industry and it all crumbles. Organic beef, pork, free range hens, are destroying earth!!

So one specific example of an Organic Farmer being stupid and polluting isn't a good enough example. But one example of a Conventional farmer letting manure get into a creek is plenty good enough for all conventional farming to destroy the Earth and that Organic is the answer?

Per Capita how many polluters exist for Conventional vs Organic farming?

I can't prove it but I'm guessing the small nearly organic or organic farmers are worse. They haven't the funds to comply with laws, construct proper storage for Organic Insecticides and Fertilizers.
Wiener Poopie Wrote:This thread is still silly, pick one bad example from the organic food industry and it all crumbles. Organic beef, pork, free range hens, are destroying earth!!

So one specific example of an Organic Farmer being stupid and polluting isn't a good enough example. But one example of a Conventional farmer letting manure get into a creek is plenty good enough for all conventional farming to destroy the Earth and that Organic is the answer?

Per Capita how many polluters exist for Conventional vs Organic farming?

I can't prove it but I'm guessing the small nearly organic or organic farmers are worse. They haven't the funds to comply with laws, construct proper storage for Organic Insecticides and Fertilizers.
If you say so Captain Planet! I just hope my home raised pigs don’t burn my house down after I get them!
[Image: factory-farm-3.jpg]

Vs.

[Image: 14.jpg]

:lol:
what is the difference between the two?

If I raise feed on the acres and spread the manure on the acres. Greater amount of food is coming off, and same amount of poo is going on. the only difference is I can control the quality of the product.

Better Eggs/Chickens for cheaper

Edit:

WTF? I'm Captain Planet? I'm against the Hippies!
The truth is that the small-scale "organic" feel-good farms aren't economically viable. There is not room/time/money to feed everyone in the country from farms like this:

I understand wanting everything to be like that, it's just not possible on a large, mass produced scale.
krystal Wrote:The truth is that the small-scale "organic" feel-good farms aren't economically viable. There is not room/time/money to feed everyone in the country from farms like this:

I understand wanting everything to be like that, it's just not possible on a large, mass produced scale.
I never said it was "economically viable" but that makes everyone

Quote:stupid and naive

according to Howie. :roll:

Stupid naïve hippies are “the worst people” more so than people that support the video below. Makes since to me…
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ8iL3sx60M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ8iL3sx60M</a><!-- m -->
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Makes since to me…

What is since and how do you make it?

Also I hate damn dirty hippies.
That's what she said.
that is EXACTLY what i'm saying!@
Wiener Poopie Wrote:<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ8iL3sx60M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ8iL3sx60M</a><!-- m -->

SHOW ME YOUR TITS!
You want to know why people hate hippies? Because of commercials like this.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gawker.com/5351397/horrible-repugnant-911-ad-the-video?autoplay=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gawker.com/5351397/horrible-repu ... oplay=true</a><!-- m -->
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
The ignorance glows bright in this thread! :lol:
The PETA vid doesn't apply.

We grew up across town from a free range hog farm, we got our fair hogs from them...remember?

Did you know their son use to go around and kick the hogs in the balls for fun?

Organic does not equal humane
Conventional does not equal non-humane

there are 2 ends of the spectrum and gray areas...some organic farmers are genius and do well for both the economy and the environment, so do some conventional farmers...then there is the other end where the idiots lie.
PS, can i still have that fridge? :mrgreen:

also can i have the golf clubs to practice?
Quote:Conventional does not equal non-humane
Everyone I have seen are
Most of my best friends are considered "hippies" and they're some of the nicest, most caring people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.
Mark the Valet Wrote:Most of my best friends are considered "hippies" and they're some of the nicest, most caring people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

What about most well groomed? Big Grin Angel
Mark the Valet Wrote:Most of my best friends are considered "hippies" and they're some of the nicest, most caring people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

"Hippies" or "potheads"?

0rz0ski Wrote:

"Hippies" or "potheads"?

There's a difference??
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"