Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 9/3/09
[Image: unusualtransport07.jpg]
You should see the vagina that this Nuva ring was made for!!!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Winner winner chicken dinner!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Wait, I actually thought of a caption, building off of Howie's:

God has dictated that Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar will not have any more children. Gabriel is assigned to deliever the news and Nuva ring.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Wait, I actually thought of a caption, building off of Howie's:

God has dictated that Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar will not have any more children. Gabriel is assigned to deliever the news and Nuva ring.

YOU MA'AM ARE THE WINNER!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Zane on his scooter, bringing Hot Wings his cock ring.
(Why the fuck Zane has Hot Wings cock ring is a great mystery)
Wowie Groovie !
Lost in all of this is the black socks with shorts and tennis shoes.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Something else for Hot Wings & Zane to argue about . . . has anybody ever made a floating bike?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan! Wrote:Zane on his scooter, bringing Hot Wings his cock ring.
I wouldn't say its any great mystery why the seemingly penis-crazed Zane would have Hotwings Cock ring or why he has it draped around his shoulder, he just loves cranks that much.
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
admin Wrote:Lost in all of this is the black socks with shorts and tennis shoes.

Not lost...

Titan! Wrote:Zane on his scooter, bringing Hot Wings his cock ring.