Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Albany Listeners
We attempted a thread once before but it died very quickly, probably when the rock goddess stopped posting, her name escapes me. Now that the forum is twice as large, I just want to make an open call to Albany listeners and see what you are all up to, maybe plan an event like those hip GR board members, or at least manage to keep a thread going.
Good talk.
It's ok, there are approximately 0 NJ boarders too.

I think Hotzester was Albany?
That's what she said.
Apparently people are still fussy from when the show "replaced" Howard.
It's not the Howard thing at this stage-most people probably feel as I do-that an area specific discussion outside of G.R probably is not going to be to fruitful. They can plan stuff-the guys live there. They have to travel here, making things logistically more difficult to arrange.
But hell, if you want to b.s about Albany, knock yourself blue. I'll talk with you.
Have you considered taking longer?
We don't plan stuff with the guys, I don't know of a message board meet yet that has had one of the guys at it, but some of the interns/former interns do show up.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I have actually just moved to the albany area. I like how they do the 500 happy hour everyday. I would be interested in doing something if there was a large enough gathering of people.
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I'm here I'm here...Schenectady.
Clifton park here !
I live in Kinderhook, but I commute to Schenectady for school, which is how I discovered the show
Woah, this pulled out a couple of lurkers... guys, you should post more often!
seriously they came out of nowhere....Im across the border in Mass
Mike from the Albany area here... We been waitin for you guys to come back here to Albany! I got burned the last time you were scheduled to come here, I made it to the parking lot of the Skyline only to hear on the radio that you guys had to cancel!!

And Im glad you replaced Stern... that guy was horrible!

~Mike
wait... my name escapes you... but you just used my name?

in any event-- hi, albany. i <3 you.

where is the girl who had her pic taken with me @ tgi fridays? can you post and/or email it to me? thanks!
Yup, Zester's from the Albany market. Ballston Spa, specifically.
Was some one looking for other Albany people? I live outside Albany but hey.. I'll pop in more often!
I'm on the air Sundays 6p-10pm. Listen Live @ Q103Albany.com
hotzester Wrote:Yup, Zester's from the Albany market. Balls on Chin, specifically.

Fixed
Wowie Groovie !
I am in Troy/Brunswick and I work in the Lansingburgh and Downtown Troy areas Smile
cristaleigh Wrote:wait... my name escapes you... but you just used my name?

in any event-- hi, albany. i <3 you.

where is the girl who had her pic taken with me @ tgi fridays? can you post and/or email it to me? thanks!

That was me Crista... I will post it in here in a sec!
[Image: crista.jpg]
makes me wonder how many lurkers are really out there :o
Titan's still upset they weren't his.
Aww cute picture Peachs. Smile
mudroomdonna Wrote:Aww cute picture Peachs. Smile

why thank you! Smile