Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening a Joint Account.
It is a terrible idea, no?

I trust noone with money.
It's an issue of trust, for sure, but its a good idea if you were to die, then they would have access to the account to get that money.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I wouldn't have a problem so much having a joint account with the person I'm married to but that is about it.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Marriage is for pussies haha I was married and my name was on everything and it made it so much easier in the divorce because my ex husband was SO bad with money. I'd have been wiped out
Im thinking there is nothing wrong with having a joint account.....I think that is the right way to do it.
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I'm of the Joint account that both put an equal percentage of their pay into to pay bills, and then seperate accounts for the remaining for spending money.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Never would have considered a joint account prior to marriage, but am all for it after.