Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steven Hawkings Sings = Dead.
I, for one, do not wish to whine about this, seeing as how I've been apathetic about the game for some time now. Yeah, parts of it were really fun, but for the most part the game was a struggle to find a caller that could take their fist out of their mouth long enough to give the answers to the game. It's kind of a bummer, but meh. Whatever.

And as long as we're reading this with the expectation of hearing someone whine: Please don't bring back Stump the Show. It's not funny or entertaining.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE TEHYRE KILLING THIS ! ! ! 1

THEYRE TOTALLY RUINING THE SHOW WITH ALL THJESE CHANGED ! ! ! 1 !
Wowie Groovie !
THANK THE FUCKING LORD.

I hated that game.
That's what she said.
I grew to like it. Oh well.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm indifferent. Listeners ruin it.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I am probably one of the few that actually enjoyed SHS. I thought it was a great game. I believe the only reason it bombed today was FreeBeer's last second "experiment".

DTZ is still my favorite game, even though when I played they totally screwed me on one question. Dammit.
The game had grown on me, but it was still my least favorite of the 'regular' games. Pretty much I went from, "I hate this game," to, "I tolerate this game." The downtime was a total killer for it.

About the only thing I looked forward to was hearing the mashups of Steven Hawking and the real songs.
boaz Wrote:I am probably one of the few that actually enjoyed SHS. I thought it was a great game. I believe the only reason it bombed today was FreeBeer's last second "experiment".

DTZ is still my favorite game, even though when I played they totally screwed me on one question. Dammit.

Totally agree. I just listened to the segment and the reason they had so many callers bomb was that they didn't play all the songs up front (as usual) and when the follow-up callers were put on hold, for some reason, none of them heard the final 3 songs.

WRT them cutting it out totally, I don't think it will happen. What is the format of the show? To cause dissention among the ranks and get callers on the line so they can make fun of them. They made fun of this board over cancelling SHS before the segment was even over. If they cancel it, so be it. I don't think it's the end of the world, but I for one am not going to "cry" about it. (I wouldn't give them the satisfaction!!)
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I enjoyed SHS, a little sorry to see it go, but no biggie. They keep bringing back Stump The Show (which sucks) I think it's time for the return of Name That Tune.
fmcrowl Wrote:I enjoyed SHS, a little sorry to see it go, but no biggie. They keep bringing back Stump The Show (which sucks) I think it's time for the return of Name That Tune.

Name that tune evolved to name that blank.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:
fmcrowl Wrote:I enjoyed SHS, a little sorry to see it go, but no biggie. They keep bringing back Stump The Show (which sucks) I think it's time for the return of Name That Tune.

Name that tune evolved to name that blank.

Which kicks ass.
Allyson Wrote:THANK THE FUCKING LORD.

I hated that game.

I can co-sign that.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown