Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fallen Firefighter Memorial Golf Outing
On August 1st 2009 I, with the rest of my Fire Department, lost a Lieutenant, a friend and a brother. Harold Curtis was working at a local race track by operating a safety crew truck when a car wrecked. Harold went into action to assist the driver and make sure nothing else bad happened when he inevitably fell from the truck, hitting his head, and later dying.

Now, I may have lost a brother and friend like I've said, but the bigger issue is that 3 young girls have lost Dad and a wonderful woman, who is also on my department, has lost her Husband.

I, and many of my firefighting brothers have been working our assess off to raise money for the family of Harold Curtis so that they can try to put their lives back together. Michelle only works a part time job as a school bus driver and because Harold had no health insurance and very little life insurance means money has become an issue.

Please help support our Harold Curtis Jr. Memorial Golf outing by either signing up to golf, or finding a way to sponsor a cart/hole.

You can PM me for details.

[Image: golfflyer.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie, how much is it to sponsor a cart and/or hole?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Also,

we are accepting and giving out door prizes. So if you have something that you would like to give as a door prize, or have a contact for a business that may be willing to give a cool prize let me know.

Cart sponsorship = $50
Hole Sponsorship = $100

Thanks
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie,

Contact your local Best Buy. They have recently become much more active in the communities they occupy and are usually quick to jump on these types of things.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Cart sponsorship = $50
Hole Sponsorship = $100

Thanks

I think that, if no one from the board golfs, that we can at least come up with a cart sponsorship.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:
Hole Sponsorship = $100

Thanks

I think that, if no one from the board golfs, that we can at least come up with a cart sponsorship.

I'm game! Let me know Biff how you want to handle this.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
admin Wrote:
Hole Sponsorship = $100

Thanks

Sounds good to me. What will we name the cart, "Friends of Howie Feltersnatch?"
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
If you guys sponsor a cart I can make it look however you want. I can throw the message board logo up there, or whatever. I'm the design guy actually Big Grin
The FBHW LISTENER RUN Message Board Friends Of Howard K Feltersnatch
Wowie Groovie !