Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT3: Why You're a Filthy Pig
I debated on making a topic on this, but, as per show code, it has to be made.

Ready? Me either, but we're going anyway.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Hidden in spoiler tags, beacuse you really don't want to know this stuff.

3) [spoiler]I am a nose picker. And I quite possibly pull a Hot Wings, on occasion.[/spoiler]

2) [spoiler]I pop my pimples right on the mirror because I love the feel of them exploding.[/spoiler]

1) [spoiler]I bite off hangnails and the sides of my fingers, right by the tips, and I eat them.[/spoiler]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
....not looking forward to this....show code

3) [spoiler]I bite and chew my fingernails, I do not eat them. That is filthy.[/spoiler]

2) [spoiler]I pick my nose, but I refuse to eat it. You could not make me do it. Boogers will never get near my open mouth.[/spoiler]

1) [spoiler]If ever, a wiener itch is too intense to be satisfied through jeans, I will go inside the pants (outside undies) to scratch said itch...not the gross party...[/spoiler]. . . .[spoiler]I have caught myself then smelling my fingers...typically to gauge my need for a shower....[/spoiler]

I feel like IKB
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
1. [spoiler]Three for three on the picking of the nose.[/spoiler]

2. [spoiler]I always have to check out a dump I just took, to determine if it's an awesomely big one or something.[/spoiler]

3. [spoiler]Occasionally I will go out of my way to eat a meal that'll give me gas, because sometimes I just enjoy dropping smelly bombs.[/spoiler]
Well here we go:

1. [spoiler]Lets continue the nose picking trend[/spoiler]

2. [spoiler]I bite my fingernails and do chew them, but never eat them although I am not sure that matters if you chew them cause you still get the gross stuff[/spoiler]

3.[spoiler]On weekends most of the time I don't shower unless I am going out....so I sit in my own stink at home and will do so until I have to work on Monday if possible[/spoiler]
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."