Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bisexuality: Is Cheating, Cheating?
If you are dating someone and they sleep with the other sex, do you consider it cheating?
Would you treat it any differentyl? How?
Yes. Cheating on your partner, no matter what sex, is cheating. Period.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I'm surprised Orz didn't post this.
Wowie Groovie !
Not if it's encouraged. But then I'm divorced, so I can't say much
Ashleyme Wrote:Not if it's encouraged. But then I'm divorced, so I can't say much
Was there cheating involved?
did the partner get to watch? lol
No, and yes
Regardless of the sex of the third party, the marriage vow has been broken-namely to 'forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him/her'. So, if the parties are married it definately is. If I was dating someone and they had sexual relations with another person of either gender I would consider it cheating-although obviously there hadn't been a formal declaration of fidelity in the form of a marriage vow.
Have you considered taking longer?
doktor Wrote:If you are dating someone and they sleep with the other sex, do you consider it cheating?
Would you treat it any differentyl? How?
I have thought about this before... and weridly enough no, I wouldn't...

But if my husband started sleeping with men, I would question everything he has ever told me to be true.
Depends on the situation. If it is an open relationship and as long as the rules are followed within the open relationship it isn't cheating. But in a traditional relationship any sexual act not just direct sex is cheating, and yes there are people out there who believe that a hanjob/oral/whatever isn't cheating. hell even kissing (aside from a friendly peck on the cheek so you know what i mean by kissing) is cheating.

Then again there is also the option of poligamy and polyamary in which it wouldn't be cheating, especially in the polyamary situation.

Bottom line is (assuming a traditional relationship) that if it would be considered cheating in a heterosexual terms it is considered cheating in bisexual terms.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]