Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane loses the triathlon
Zane ran the tri for AT this morning, and despite his constant trash talking, he was beaten by the woman he was racing against. It was only one second, but he still got beat by a girl.

Pam Otto 2:01:40
Eric Zeitunian 2:01:41

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://results.active.com/pages/searchform.jsp?rsID=83640" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://results.active.com/pages/searchf ... rsID=83640</a><!-- m -->
Wow!

Still, congrats Zane for finishing!
HAHA! :lol:

But awesome job Zane, you rock.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
HOLY SHIT

ONE second? That's phenominal!
Good job, Ten.
They actually stopped about 10 yards before the finish line and took Kate and Olivia out of the strollers and walked with them across the finish line. It was pretty awesome.

-steve
That sounds awesome, congratulations to everyone. Also very inspiring
Great Job Zane! Donation has been submitted
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Aw Steve that's awesome! :clap:
As I said before, I didn't see a dry eye.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
steev Wrote:They actually stopped about 10 yards before the finish line and took Kate and Olivia out of the strollers and walked with them across the finish line. It was pretty awesome.

-steve

So you're saying they sandbagged it to drive up the donations!?!?!?! :lol:

I'm impressed that Zane was able to call his time within 2 mins.
Zane was at the finish line first, but as Steve said, they got out of the stoller and both of them walked over the line at the same time. If you watch the video, you'll see that Zane let Pam cross first.

Also, he made up about 6 minutes in the running portion, which is very impressive.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Well done guys!
0rz0ski Wrote:Zane was at the finish line first, but as Steve said, they got out of the stoller and both of them walked over the line at the same time. If you watch the video, you'll see that Zane let Pam cross first.

Also, he made up about 6 minutes in the running portion, which is very impressive.

That's all well and good......but fact is he still lost to a girl Wink
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
steev Wrote:They actually stopped about 10 yards before the finish line and took Kate and Olivia out of the strollers and walked with them across the finish line. It was pretty awesome.

-steve

I honestly started to choke up and get tears in my eyes when I saw that on the video you guys have on the site. Awesome job, Mr. Ten.