Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane's Triathalon Photos
[Image: 1.jpg]
We showed up just as Zane, Pam, and Jeff were leaving the water.
[Image: 3.jpg]
Zane has just entered the "Transition Area" where the bikes (and strollers) were waiting.
[Image: 4.jpg]
[Image: 6.jpg]
[Image: 8.jpg]
Nice helmet.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
[Image: 9.jpg]
[Image: 10.jpg]
Free Beer, Steve, Mrs. Beer, and Mrs. Ten pose for a photo to some other listeners. The chick walked up to Free Beer and asked "Which one are you, Hot Wings or Free Beer?" Ouch.
[Image: 11.jpg]
Pam showed up first.
[Image: 13.jpg]
[Image: 16.jpg]
Zane's arrival. He was limping a little bit.
[Image: 20.jpg]
[Image: 22.jpg]
Kate is waiting for Zane to get ready.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
EXCELLENT ORZ!!!

Thanks to Biff, Orz, and Mad Dog for representing the spite board at the marathon. I heard you guys on their montage vid.

Why weren't these posted on their site? They're awesome!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[Image: 25.jpg]
Tenergy: Let's Roll!
[Image: 27.jpg]
[Image: 28.jpg]
[Image: 31.jpg]
Steve, updating the FBHW Twitter account.
[Image: 32.jpg]
There was a little downtime between events. My husband, Free Beer, Mrs. Beer, Mrs. Wings, and Steve.
[Image: 33.jpg]
Hot Wings, Mild Wings, and Mad Dog.

[Image: 35.jpg]
Coming up to the finish line!
[Image: 36.jpg]
[Image: 38.jpg]
[Image: 39.jpg]
The finish line!
[Image: 40.jpg]
[Image: 41.jpg]

[Image: 44.jpg]
Zane and his wife. Emotions were running high.
[Image: 45.jpg]
Zane greets baby Mild Wings, who pretty much chilled out during the entire event, despite being under the crazy loud speakers.
[Image: 46.jpg]
"Hey Nicole!"
[Image: 47.jpg]
"You bought me an Armenian Flag!?"
[Image: 48.jpg]
"Where'd you go to get an Armenian flag, the Armenian flag store?"
[Image: 49.jpg]

[Image: 51.jpg]
[Image: 52.jpg]
And he didn't even run the triathalon!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Awesome job Nicole!! Very well done!! If we had karma, you'd get mine every hour of every day for the rest of the year!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Word! Nice pics!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
You got him an Armenian flag... win!
potthole Wrote:You got him an Armenian flag... win!

I had a plan with it, buy an Armenian flag and stitch a gay pride flat to the backside. so when he sees you coming he see Armenian, but when you drape it over his back it's all rainbow baby!

They he would just strut around like a big gay Rocky IV
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[Image: 20090914triforat26.jpg]

my question is:

Where are his balls?
god damnit. I hate myself now.

0rz0ski Wrote:god damnit. I hate myself now.

It's not your fault he didn't do a better job of keeping it under wraps!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[quote="0rz0ski"]
[Image: 45.jpg]
Zane greets baby Mild Wings, who pretty much chilled out during the entire event, despite being under the crazy loud speakers.
You gave Hot Wings' spawn a food-related nickname! Mega-Win :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Excellent photos. Coupled with the show video I feel like I was there. The Armenian flag was a nice touch. As much as I want to insult Zane because Pam had to wait for him I can't. This was wonderful on every level.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[Image: 20090914triforat26.jpg]

my question is:

Where are his balls?

of course howie would ask this question.

nice job with the pics!
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!