Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unique Cremate and Burial wishes
As talked about on the show. What are some goofy, unique, weird ideas you've had, heard, or want.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
My aunt's wishes are very explicit:

I need to have a closed casket, because no one will do my makeup right.

Mom teases her by saying she'll do her makeup like Mimi from the Drew Carey show.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I thought about calling into the show and sharing my idea but was hesitant as I didn't want anyone to steal it...

My idea.

I want to be cremated and part of my ashes put into a dry chem fire extinguisher so that I can put out one more fire.

Although with my luck I'll probably cause the extinguisher to be flammable to which my brethren would then curse me.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I don't want anything fancy.

Cremate me and spread my ashes somewhere nice. Thats all I ask.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
I want to be buried next to my Momma (who would have been 70 today - God rest her soul).
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Im going to be stuffed in the walls of my house so I can haunt people. and stink it up.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I want my body converted into bullets.
doktor Wrote:I want my body converted into bullets.

What caliber? Choose wisely.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:

the most pussiest bullet

ZING!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:

the most pussiest bullet

ZING!

hahha go fuck yourself. :thumbup:
We buried my grandpa with a wallet I made him as a Christmas gift in seventh grade, a pack of Pall Malls and a bottle of Papts Blue Ribbon.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Oh, Mad Dog reminds me of how we buried my grandpa...

Everyone in the family had to put something in his casket. One uncle put in a can of Red Dog, my dad put in a spoon lure, I put in pictures of my coin collection (because seriously, who the hell puts in expensive coins to be buried forever). Some of my aunts wanted to put in my Grandpa's spoiled rotten toy poodle (whose name was Rush Limbaugh...yes, I know) in the casket but my grandma was horrified. The rest of the family thought it was a good idea though... :?

When I die I want a viking funeral. Put me in a wooden boat, find a river, creek, swimming pool, really any body of water, and set my ass on fire.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:When I die I want a viking funeral. Put me in a wooden boat, find a river, creek, swimming pool, really any body of water, and set my ass on fire.

In honesty this is what i want but. with more fire AND EXPLOSIONS
What about cremation, via viking funeral, then your ashes get put into fireworks and dynamite, then the dynamite gets used to blow up alien spaceships, and the fireworks are used at the victory celebration?

I was with you until "used to blow up alien spaceships"

What did the aliens do?
Maybe I could be used as fertilizer for corn, canned, and labeled

EAT MY ASS!! Brand corn
doktor Wrote:I was with you until "used to blow up alien spaceships"

What did the aliens do?

Dude, did you not SEE Independence Day?

Wiener Poopie Wrote:Maybe I could be used as fertilizer for corn, canned, and labeled

EAT MY ASS!! Brand corn

I'd buy it
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Maybe I could be used as fertilizer for corn, canned, and labeled

EAT MY ASS!! Brand corn

I'd buy it

[Image: buyfordollar.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:

EAT MY ASS!! Brand corn

I'd buy it

[Image: buyfordollar.jpg]

Would you EAT MY ASS corn Biff?
No, but I'd buy it for a dollar.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
0rz0ski Wrote:
doktor Wrote:I was with you until "used to blow up alien spaceships"

What did the aliens do?

Dude, did you not SEE Independence Day?

Not all aliens are like that
most of them are rather benign.
doktor Wrote:Not all aliens are like that

And then they butt-probe you.

0rz0ski Wrote:
doktor Wrote:Not all aliens are like that

And then they butt-probe you.

He might enjoy that, though...
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Nah, I've always been a top.
Don't really dig on butt play either.