Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traverse City
Welcome, anybody and everybody from Traverse City. Give the show some time and you'll learn to love it.
In the mean time, send us some cherries.
Wowie Groovie !
A few more stations and I'll be able to listen to the show no matter where I go in the state!..

I want Lansing next!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
My family can listen now! Uh-oh...

Might have to rethink some of those off color statements I've made in the past (wearing strap-ons, eating beaver, grabbing Joe's bottom, looking at Free Beer's taint, pole-vaulting Steve's face, requesting Zane to take his shirt off, comparing Mark's junk to vegetables, making vulgar sex noises, agreeing to chewing on various substances, agreeing that I'm a fluffer, having sex in various public places including a possible zoo, etc.).

Hmmm... nope. Not going to happen.
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
Would you rather disagree with all of those statements or be labeled a liar? Now that's gross!
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Would you rather disagree with all of those statements or be labeled a liar? Now that's gross!

Like she is being Effing serious. Quit being a humorless douch.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
MARISSA Wrote:My family can listen now! Uh-oh...

Might have to rethink some of those off color statements I've made in the past (wearing strap-ons, eating beaver, grabbing Joe's bottom, looking at Free Beer's taint, pole-vaulting Steve's face, requesting Zane to take his shirt off, comparing Mark's junk to vegetables, making vulgar sex noises, agreeing to chewing on various substances, agreeing that I'm a fluffer, having sex in various public places including a possible zoo, etc.).

Hmmm... nope. Not going to happen.

[Image: this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif]
giggity...
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Mad Dog Wrote:
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Would you rather disagree with all of those statements or be labeled a liar? Now that's gross!

Like she is being Effing serious. Quit being a humorless douch.

I was making a joke. Take your own advice.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Aww boys... Stop fighting over me. Wink

You know I love you all.

Especially you Poopie. And if you wants pictures, ask your brother for some.
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
Uh oh....why would you give howie pictures?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
MARISSA Wrote:Aww boys... Stop fighting over me. Wink

You know I love you all.

Especially you Poopie. And if you wants pictures, ask your brother for some.

It would seem a little weird for him to share the pics we have of eachother. Wink Angel
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I'm lost, what's the topic of this thread again ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:I'm lost, what's the topic of this thread again ?

We're moving up to Traverse City so we can take pictures of Marissa and her family...?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Heard a caller from TC today... is that the record for fastest caller from a new market?
potthole Wrote:Heard a caller from TC today... is that the record for fastest caller from a new market?

hopefully they'll start in here and we'll get some more usual.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
how come no ones made any comments about Traverse City being full of one toothed mingers ?
Wowie Groovie !
They have cherry wine though.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Traverse City is very beautiful. I love the Winerys and the bed and Breakfasts and the scenery is awesome.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
potthole Wrote:Heard a caller from TC today... is that the record for fastest caller from a new market?

Anyone notice how the guys refused to answer the question of "where are you guys based out of?" The guy asked it a couple times, and the last time, Free Beer just hung up on him. I know they are doing that because they always want to appear as a "local" show in each market, but who out there hasn't figured out where the show is located??? Is it really necessary to pretend like you're not in GR?
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
certainlycertainly Wrote:

Anyone notice how the guys refused to answer the question of "where are you guys based out of?" The guy asked it a couple times, and the last time, Free Beer just hung up on him. I know they are doing that because they always want to appear as a "local" show in each market, but who out there hasn't figured out where the show is located??? Is it really necessary to pretend like you're not in GR?

It's not by their choice, it's by some a-hole program director who feels that people give a shit where a radio show is based out of.

I think they need to tell which station makes them pretend they are located there so their listeners can e-mail and tell the a-hole programming director they are stupid. It's kind of funny how they dance around the subject, but also kind of annoying
I've heard from one person who was in studio with them a few weeks ago that when he said he was in Michigan Free Beer hit the dump button on bleeped him for it.

Seriously, if you haven't figured it out yet, the Free Beer and Hot Wings Morning Show is broadcast Live from GRAND RAPIDS MICHIGAN .

There, now everyone knows.
Wowie Groovie !
Watch out Titan, you might get a Being from Grand Rapids ticket.
Huh, they really go to such lengths not to mention GR during the bulk of the show? I didn't notice that until you guys mentioned it. That's odd but somewhat understandable.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Yeah, its kind of interesting to notice all the subtle things they do. They'll say they're from Michigan, but won't say where they live now. They've mentioned "going to the hockey game tonight" but won't say it's the Red Wings. And whenever a caller mentions specific places and locations in GR, they hurry them along to get past the local details. And so on. I totally understand why they have to do it, just a bummer that there are PD's out there that think people are so dumb that they can't handle a non local show.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
I really hate having more mingers from michigan listening

:twisted:
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I think it's my new Jihad to call the show as often as possible and mention that they are broadcasting live from Grand Rapids Michigan.

Then again, I'm pretty lazy and probably won't care later.
Wowie Groovie !
It's the Jersey station that makes them do it. When they left NJ to go to GR, they started the simulcasting and the station in NJ probably acted like they never left.