Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Patrick Swayze
Great actor, loved his movies, and yes i even loved Dirty dancing, one of my favorite movies to tell you the truth. but anyway he is gone, may he rest in peace.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
And he taught us from Roadhouse, "Take the biggest guy in the world, shatter his knee and he'll drop like a stone."
Now he gets to go play Ghost for Real.

Somewhere, Whoopi Gholdberg is hiding in her closet with a tin foil hat.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:Now he gets to go play Ghost for Real.

Somewhere, Whoopi Gholdberg is hiding in her closet with a tin foil hat.

Na she is out in the open looking for him so she can go out and make out with demi moore.

funny thing is not too long before i saw this post I had asked my wife "How long do you think it will be before I see someone make a ghost joke in bad taste?"

the reason i asked her is because i have that kind of bad taste i was thinking the same type of joke lol.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Really liked him in Donnie Darko.
From Textsfromlastnight.com

(404): i hope kanye doesn't show up to patrick swayze's funeral. " i'll let you get back to your funeral in a minute...but michael jackson had the best death of the year. just sayinnn ".
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:From Textsfromlastnight.com

(404): i hope kanye doesn't show up to patrick swayze's funeral. " i'll let you get back to your funeral in a minute...but michael jackson had the best death of the year. just sayinnn ".

At this point, I wouldn't put anything past Kanye . . . :roll:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!