Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All you spartys...
As a Michigan fan, I don't really have any business bringing this up, but what the hell. Why is MSU messing around with Keith Nichol? Cousins is obviously better and I think that he is State's only chance to beat ND. That's my HUGE opinion.
He's pouting, he's pouting...
Letterbomb316 Wrote:That's my HUGE opinion.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
For the record, that part was mocking him. I hate that show.
You still get booed for even bringing up the name without turning it into some sort of off-color remark. Wink
You're right, if I'm gonna throw that crap out there I guess I have to really commit
Today on the HUGE show I need you top 3 all time 2nd string receivers from any Michigan team. And we're gonna be taking calls on what you think is the best aisle at your local Meijer super center.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Today on the HUGE show I need you top 3 all time 2nd string receivers from any Michigan team. And we're gonna be taking calls on what you think is the best aisle at your local Meijer super center.

If this were true it would actually be an improvement.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan! Wrote:Today on the HUGE show I need you top 3 all time 2nd string receivers from any Michigan team. And we're gonna be taking calls on what you think is the best aisle at your local Meijer super center.

And be sure to call the CMU Hotline to let us know!