Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 9/16/09
Another from Howie

[Image: 6420barbie20bike20repre.jpg]
They see me rollin', they hating, Patrollin tryin to catch me riding dirty.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
What did the little black boy get for Christmas?
My Bike
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Straight up Barbie Pimpin'
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Hey Taylor, i'm gonna let you finish, but Barbie has the best bike!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Thug Life!
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Queenie Wrote:Hey Taylor, i'm gonna let you finish, but Beyonce has the best bike!

[Image: beyonce-bike-bicycle-ride-riding-green-l...-photo.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
There can never ever be enough Beyonce pictures on this board.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
ok, so what was so great about her video? maybe we should start a "Kanye is a dumbass' thread and post pictures mocking him and talking about what happened
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
well... let's see. a male wearing a pink helmet and on a barbie bike... okay so he is gay... Howie is this a pic of your current love interest???
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly, my God, you're a genius! We forgot that it's WEDNESDAY!!!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Philly, my God, you're a genius! We forgot that it's WEDNESDAY!!!
see this is what happens when i lose track of things and don't get to come on here much. people forget about the weekly howie bash...
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]