Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stump the Show 9-21-09
While sitting on hold for stump the show I hear Potthole ask a question about the president prior to Lincoln. Then I got on the air and asked the fire classification question.

The judge sucked.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
As soon as my "Set fire to people remotely" machine starts working, I'll let you borrow it for the next STS.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:As soon as my "Set fire to people remotely" machine starts working, I'll let you borrow it for the next STS.

I'd just like the "punch the other person on the end of the line" telephone option.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:As soon as my "Set fire to people remotely" machine starts working, I'll let you borrow it for the next STS.

I'd just like the "punch the other person on the end of the line" telephone option.

Suprisingly, fire is easier to do remotely.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
My only hope is that I got an "aww" from Marissa when the judge ruled against me.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff and potthole both on the show at the same time. Awesome!! I can't wait to hear it on the podcast.

edit: just listened to the segment. That judge DID suck badly.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Biff Wrote:My only hope is that I got an "aww" from Marissa when the judge ruled against me.

You called it. I was answering a call from someone else at the time and he thought it was HILARIOUS:

"HAHAHAHA! So that's what a Marissa sex noise sounds like! HAHA..."
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
MARISSA Wrote:
Biff Wrote:My only hope is that I got an "aww" from Marissa when the judge ruled against me.

You called it. I was answering a call from someone else at the time and he thought it was HILARIOUS:

"HAHAHAHA! So that's what a Marissa sex noise sounds like! HAHA..."

Clearly that guy doesn't ever listen on Mondays or Tuesdays...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
So that WAS you, Marissa... I almost said something while you were getting my info, but then worried I'd sound crazy if it wasn't actually you screening the calls

I sounded like an idiot on the air... they pulled me off of hold before I was ready, so I sort of stuttered/stumbled my way through asking my question. I immediately started laughing my head off when I heard Biff was the guy a couple of callers after me.