Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Mayor
Queenie represents!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I still stand by my theory. We have shit like that happen all the time and we represent all of the middle Tennessee city and county officials. Documents can be removed from "official handbooks on procedure" just as quickly as they can be put in.

I did mean to make mention of what she said about if somebody was getting hit over the head it was probably a family member doing the assaulting. That was kind of funny.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
god I wish the politicians from my home state would just keep their heads down and shut the hell up for about a year. I mean My god did every politictian from south carolina just start smoking Crack?
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
schuyler16 Wrote:god I wish the politicians from my home state would just keep their heads down and shut the hell up for about a year. I mean My god did every politictian from south carolina just start smoking Crack?
Yes Schuyler! Yes they did!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I knew it!
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Awww, I thought this thread was going to be about me. Sad
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
well if it makes you feel better you're stupid too. Big Grin