Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Typing Test
Show what you got!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php</a><!-- m -->

77wpm no errors

83wpm one error
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
85 wpm no errors and should have been much faster. However, with stupid words like Wattersborough and all the punctuation. Not typical in every day typing IMHO.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:85 wpm no errors and should have been much faster. However, with stupid words like Wattersborough and all the punctuation. Not typical in every day typing IMHO.

Agreed!

the only people that use colons are sodomites.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:85 wpm no errors and should have been much faster. However, with stupid words like Wattersborough and all the punctuation. Not typical in every day typing IMHO.

Agreed!

the only people that use colons are sodomites.

:clap: :lol:
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Quote:Speed test

Your speed was: 94wpm.

You made 1 mistake, your mistake is shown in bold text:

alfjalsghorijvsvmhghvsdhvsvghdsvshsvhsvhsvhsvhfadfalsdfjasdjfycauvcfgvfsdgvsdv

Sample text:

I, DO, not, propose, to, add, anything, to, what, has, already, been, written, concerning, the, loss, of, the, "Lady, Vain.", As, everyone, knows,, she, collided, with, a, derelict, when, ten, days, out, from, Callao., The, longboat,, with, seven, of, the, crew,, was, picked, up, eighteen, days, after, by, H., M., gunboat, "Myrtle,", and, the, story, of, their, terrible, privations, has, become, quite, as, well, known, as, the, far, more, horrible, "Medusa", case., But, I, have, to, add, to, the, published, story, of, the, "Lady, Vain", another,, possibly, as, horrible, and, far, stranger., It, has, hitherto, been, supposed, that, the, four, men, who, were, in, the, dingey, perished,, I, was, one, of, the, four, men.

:thumbup:
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I love loopholes!!

Your speed was: 145wpm.

f;laskjfkl;sejafl;ksejal;fjopaweitgjwo;afkl;asejl;gjisrag
CHEATERS!
Your speed was: 337wpm.

FAFDNJAFD;JAKFDHAJDSKFH;FJAKFDJKJA;LKFDJSKAJS;LKFJKLFASF;LKDJAJFSDJF;LKJFKL;AJFKL;DJFDSLK;JFDLK;FADSFADSFDFDSA

Sample text: Eat it
Poopie, I think I love you.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Your speed was: 9495wpm.

Loremipsumdolorsitamet,consecteturadipiscingelit.Nullamacquaminestpulvinarpulvinarnoneunulla.Duisaliquetrutrumante,sitametviverrarisusbibenduma.Pellentesquequisligulautarcuultricieslacinianonidrisus.Duiscursusmagnanonnisipharetraconsequatvitaesitametmauris.Vivamuspharetraarcuidmetusaliquamaimperdietnuncaccumsan.Praesentutantesapien,nonaccumsanlectus.Fusceornarenislvelpurusiaculisporttitortempusquismagna.Praesentmattisfelisacvelitpharetravulputate.Aeneanpellentesqueipsumutipsumportaaporttitorligulaconvallis.Proininnuncsitametmetusconvallisiaculisutegetnulla.Sedsednisinecnibhpharetraporttitor.Maecenasnonnisiidtellusdignissimeleifend.Craseumetusacenimbibendumsuscipit.Vestibulumvitaenequeinsapiengravidaeleifendsitametscelerisquetellus.Maurisadipiscingtortornonrisusvenenatissedtincidunturnabibendum.Nullaegetjustoatauguecommodoconsecteturegetsitametnulla.Donecsuscipitscelerisqueenim,atcongueesttempusvitae.Donecacorcinecvelittemporpharetrainluctuslectus.Nullavariusnullaidestmolliscondimentumvariusnuncmattis.Utportaconguetellus,acadipiscingsapienvestibulumquis.Duisajustomassa,ingravidadolor.Aliquamsempermassavelmetussuscipitsemper.Etiamconvallisdictumligula,nonrhoncustellusvolutpateu.Aliquamultricesegestaspurus,atpharetralectusdictumeget.Quisquesedfelisest,acmollisnunc.Quisqueetloremvelit,intempusurna.

That's latin for "Howie Loses."
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I HATE YOU!