Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions Win!!!
Go away monkey!! The Lions are now 1-19 Woo Hoo!!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
[Image: 35403597_82f4b3a23a.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I do not understand the title of this thread....those two words are nonsense when next to each other.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Hey c'mon boys buckup. The streak may be over, but we'll always have our memories.
Wowie Groovie !
Like the time they lost? and the other time they lost? And that one time, where they were ahead, then they lost?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Like the time they lost? and the other time they lost? And that one time, where they were ahead, then they lost?

They've been ahead in a game?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Like the time they lost? and the other time they lost? And that one time, where they were ahead, then they lost?

They've been ahead in a game?

My thoughts exactly...didn't they start every game last season down 21-0?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I might have been thinking of a game 3 years ago.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I remeber that one time when they won with Barry Sanders
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:I remeber that one time when they won with Barry Sanders

was that when you had that great QB Andre Ware? :lol:
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!