Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arena Football Possibly Returning ?
According to the AP Arena Football wil be returning restructured and relabled as "Arena Football 1" or AF1

Here's a link to the AP article:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iHL-qQb8fgpxyTeDV_50JtJLU8QgD9AU0FV00" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... gD9AU0FV00</a><!-- m -->

No word as to whether the Rampage will be among the teams playing
Wowie Groovie !
Saw a blurb in one of the weekend GR Press sports sections that the Rampage have said they won't be part of this league.
damnit!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Aw F F S ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
Personally, I wish they'd just hurry up and join af2. There's a handful of teams jumping from af2 to this new Arena Football 1 league, so you know af2 is looking for some new clubs. As a fan I'd also trust af2 to be a more stable league than any new upstart league, seeing as they've been around for awhile.
potthole Wrote:Personally, I wish they'd just hurry up and join af2. There's a handful of teams jumping from af2 to this new Arena Football 1 league, so you know af2 is looking for some new clubs. As a fan I'd also trust af2 to be a more stable league than any new upstart league, seeing as they've been around for awhile.

By the sounds of that article Titan linked af2 is going to be that new league only with a new name and some AFL teams added in.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:By the sounds of that article Titan linked af2 is going to be that new league only with a new name and some AFL teams added in.

Huh, interesting. I got the sense when reading the thing in The Press that this new league had no formal connection to af2 other than the fact that some of the teams from it were going to join. Guess that's what I get for relying on them for my info...