Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yay! Let's celebrate COMMUNISM!
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/art...clUpC7dAUg

"NEW YORK — New York's iconic Empire State Building will light up red and yellow Wednesday in honor of the 60th anniversary of communist China."

I guess when you've basically bought the country you can do whatever you like. Maybe we can put another face on Mt. Rushmore too
sunshyne Wrote:Maybe we can put another face on Mt. Rushmore too

I vote Biff...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Biff 1974 or Biff now?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Ooooh, I'm so tempted to post a photo of you, Biff, that I found on the memory stick you let me borrow a couple months ago...
SHOW CODE!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
potthole Wrote:Ooooh, I'm so tempted to post a photo of you, Biff, that I found on the memory stick you let me borrow a couple months ago...

Ha ha ha! I know which one you're talking about!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The only way China's communism affects us is the fact that they make more money off of us than we make off of them. When China turned communist it was pretty much the beginning of a new country. They're treating it like we treat Independence day. Except for some reason we are celebrating it too.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Biff Wrote:Biff 1974 or Biff now?

pseudo Billy Madison ftw!

SHOW CODE ON THE PIC!

post it in the show code thread to liven it up again.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Biff Wrote:Biff 1974 or Biff now?

pseudo Billy Madison ftw!

If we still had the karma function I would have just given you 100!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I was watching Happy Gilmore on HBO and realized I should be taking notes for our golf outing on Saturday.

I will totally be wearing a (I don't have a Boston Jersey) a Howe Wings Jersey and work boots, and a hockey stick will be in my golf bag.
oh and,

PISS ON CHINA!!!!!!!!...?
Good work! Keep fucking that chicken!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I have a photo of Biff from high school, he even signed it for me!

[Image: biff.jpg]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Hey I have a more recent photo of Biff. Remember 0rz, he's just as old (if not older) than me! LMAO!!!

[Image: biff1.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwY5o2fsG7Y[/youtube]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Dont you just hate it when your thread gets Hi-jacked?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
[Image: 3967290588_42e161aa93_m.jpg]

If I had the skills, I'd Photoshop the face onto Mt. Rushmore.
it doesn't bother me too much. I know what I post some people will blow by and not care, I for one think its crap that we are "celebrating" some Communist country's communism.
Mad Dog Wrote:Dont you just hate it when your thread gets Hi-jacked?

It happens!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[Image: 3967290588_42e161aa93_m.jpg]
Look at those chubby cheeks!

I think we should bring democracy to China! It worked well everywhere else! :lol:
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
37!

he's 37!
Nope.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:Nope.

Even at breakfast, when we referenced Potthead's age and you mentioned he hangs with older guys, you still didn't divulge any info...I remember thinking: "damint!!! I thought I had him!"

Even at breakfast, when we referenced Potthead's age and you mentioned he hangs with older guys, you still didn't divulge any info...I remember thinking: "damint!!! I thought I had him!"

I'm better than that man!! This mystery is a source of great amusement for me.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

This post makes Potty kinda sound like a homo.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I remember thinking: "damint!!! I thought I had him!"
I remember thinking:

“These eggs are kinda runny….”
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I remember thinking: "damint!!! I thought I had him!"

“These eggs are kinda runny….”

The food was lacking but the service was downright crummy.

Advice to waitresses: saying my kids are cute while not doing your job still doesn't earn you a tip.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

This post makes Potty kinda sound like a homo.

Woah, woah, woah. I need to find out more about this conversation you guys had about me.