Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nashville Get Together
I know it's a little ways away, but Mark and Marissa are coming to Nashville sometime near the end of October. I think we need to start making plans now for our get together.

I think they have a wedding on Saturday, October 24th. So maybe we can get together Friday, October 23rd. If you have any ideas or thoughts on the matter, please speak up!

And Mark & Marissa, we need to know if you are still coming. I think we should get together regardless, but we'd really like to see you guys!! Anybody from GR, Jersey, NY, Philly or any other market that wants to make the trip, please do!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'll be there!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'll be there!

I knew you would be!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
yah, i won't go to GR's but you guys are totally worth the drive.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I don't know, I have plans to go to Carnton Plantation and Bell Witch Cave with my mom... but I'll try my bestest.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
You're mean.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
krystal Wrote:I don't know, I have plans to go to Carnton Plantation and Bell Witch Cave with my mom... but I'll try my bestest.

Bell Witch Cave is in my area. Don't forget that. However, I will NOT being going to the cave. I don't eff with Kate.

Aaaaaand you will be coming to the get together even if I have to kidnap you. Just so you know . . .
:Moonie:

We'll see.
krystal Wrote::Moonie:

We'll see.

Are you telling me i'll see your butt? :wtf:
[Image: 1101097886.jpg]

Okay, we'll see you there. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Aaaaaaaaaand that's the weekend I'm moving. FML.
That's what she said.
Queenie Wrote:
krystal Wrote::Moonie:

We'll see.

Are you telling me i'll see your butt? :wtf:

I don't think you'd want to see my butt.

And at ALLY:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :thumbdown:
I'll bring the goat ! Who's gonna bring the rope ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:I'll bring the goat ! Who's gonna bring the rope ?
:clap:
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Titan! Wrote:I'll bring the goat ! Who's gonna bring the rope ?
[Image: Howie%20Picture%20-%20Copy.jpg]

I will!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I'm so glad ya'll love me!!

[Image: thread-hijack.jpg]
[Image: 3967290588_42e161aa93_m.jpg]

1974 Biff!
[Image: 396729058842e161aa93m.jpg]
Holy Shit.

Potthole you win the entire message board for the entire year.
Wowie Groovie !
Earlier this summer Biff lent me a memory stick. Although there was only one specific thing I needed from it he told me to, "Look around at the other stuff, you might find some other things you'd like to keep." Boy did I grin when I saw that photo.

And to keep the thread somewhat on topic, all you folks in Nashville, have a drink for me.
potthole Wrote:Earlier this summer Biff lent me a memory stick. Although there was only one specific thing I needed from it he told me to, "Look around at the other stuff, you might find some other things you'd like to keep." Boy did I grin when I saw that photo.

And to keep the thread somewhat on topic, all you folks in Nashville, have a drink for me.

The really funny story is the "why" I had that picture on my flash drive. In middle school I gave that picture to my Mennonite friend and rather than writing something on the back I drew a picture of a butt with a fart wafting toward a cartoon face (most likely for the shock effect since she and I were worlds apart in terms of upbringing). My friend kept the picture and all these years later she found it and put it up on facebook. I love that woman!

[Image: johnsfart.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Priceless!
Titan! Wrote:Holy Shit.

Woohoo! I reckon you'll get your own horses' ass trophy like me!! Tongue
Queenie Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:Holy Shit.

Woohoo! I reckon you'll get your own horses' ass trophy like me!! Tongue

This year there is extra incentive to win.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
A Hummer?!?

[Image: 600-hummer.jpg]
That's a hummer of a picture.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Funny, if you google Hummer Picture, the result is a bit different.
Wowie Groovie !
So where are we all meeting?
Mark and Marissa aren't going to be able to make it. But I think we still need to try and get together sometime. Because they didn't respond, I have already made other plans for this weekend. Maybe in a couple of weeks and on a Saturday night? I need to hear from the Middle Tennesseans . . .
I don't know. Depends on what's going on in life.
this weekend is now no good for me either, we're going over near Memphis for a get together for another msg. board I belong to (guns/knives enthusists). I know people get busier around the holidays, and next weekend might not be good, but I think the weekend after will be okay, I'll let you know.
2 weeks from this weekend would work for me. Krys? Boaz? Jesse? Howie?
My at-work bff is getting married that day. I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to the wedding, so I'll have to let y'all know.

And Howie damned well better be there.
I will be there.
so like the 7th? it can maybe be done, just let me know where.