Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Look ! I made a new word.
I made a new word.

Interncest.

Interncest: 1. (n) When Producer Joe bones an intern

Used in a sentence thusly:

Producer Joe and IPJ committed interncest.

There, now you're a better person.
Wowie Groovie !
make one for Mark and Marissa...

Interncestual-Listener Rape?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
No, because the Show is like a family to each other, hence the "cest" part of "Interncest". Doesn't count with a listener.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Maybe I need to broaden the definition ? make it applicable anytime anyone bones an intern ?
Wowie Groovie !
i always thought we were like redheaded step children to the show.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Listenerbone: 1. (n) When a show member/intern gives a listener an arb

Used in a sentence thusly:

Marissa gave Mark a listenerbone and so he flew to Michigan to solve his problem.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Nice Zack ! +1 !
Wowie Groovie !
Photocrank: 1. (v) Taking a photo of a show member's crank when they are wearing too tight of pants or gay triathalon outfits.

0rz totally photocranked Zane at the Reed's Lake Triathalon.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Nice Orz. +1
Wowie Groovie !
interncourse: when a person has sex with an intern.
SO SIMPLE YET SO PERFECT!1!

way to go Howie Hater!
We should rename this thread "Free Beer and Hot Wings Message Board Dictionary".

sunshyne Wrote:interncourse: when JOE has sex with an intern.

Approved.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
No, that was Interncest, which was show members (currently Joe) boning interns.

Interncourse is an intern boning a normal person, like Mark and Marissa.

Ahh gotcha.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.