Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone happen to notice . . .
that Don Imas also made a comment that, not only do you have drugs, drinking and guns in nightclubs that cause crime to happen, but women . . . WTF does that have to do with bar fights. As if it is women that cause them?? Whatever dude . . . you are an idiot Don Imus, a racist and an a-hole!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
People usually fight in clubs because some dude is talking to another dude's girlfriend.
Arguments over women?

It really irritates me that everyone feels the need to be offended over everything nowadays, people need to just relax and shrug their shoulders at some things.
No. I've seen countless fights over women. Don Imus was right... for once. Why dont you go back to your home on whore island !?
Damn woman anyways making us guys fight ;O
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
PLD Wrote:No. I've seen countless fights over women. Don Imus was right... for once. Why dont you go back to your home on whore island !?

And usually it is the man that is causing the trouble cause he can't take care of his woman.

And BTW can't you read?? I'm living a life of luxury on Whore Island!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
wienerpoopie Wrote:Damn woman anyways making us guys fight ;O

Guys don't need women to make them fight, they are stupid enough on their own.
Mark the Valet Wrote:People usually fight in clubs because some dude is talking to another dude's girlfriend.

Right on Mark!! Some DUDE is talking to another DUDE's girlfriend. Enough said!
Plenty of women fight at clubs too.

Doesn't really matter.
Queenie Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Damn woman anyways making us guys fight ;O

Guys don't need women to make them fight, they are stupid enough on their own.

Your the Queen of whore Island your man fights because your always grabbing other dudes ;D
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Guys don't need women to make them fight, they are stupid enough on their own.

Your the Queen of whore Island your man fights because your always grabbing other dudes ;D

Nope my man don't fight, he has a brain. Otherwise, I wouldn't be married to him.
Queenie Wrote:And usually it is the man that is causing the trouble cause he can't take care of his woman.

True, fact is, I just really hate drunk bitches.
Queenie Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Your the Queen of whore Island your man fights because your always grabbing other dudes ;D

Nope my man don't fight, he has a brain. Otherwise, I wouldn't be married to him.

But your still a whore
Okay kids.....simmer the F down.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:Okay kids.....simmer the F down.

yes sir >Sad
No kidding. Jesus.

Rule number 1 of this board is "don't be a dick"

Well calling me a whore is just a little over the line.

But I do it all in fun . . . I'm not really offended. I know who and what I am. No biggie.
Queenie Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:But your still a whore

Eff off douchebag!!

Enough! End it!
Thank You
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Eff off douchebag!!

Enough! End it!
Thank You

I deleted my post . . .sorry Dino!!
Your the Queen of whore Island your man fights because your always grabbing other dudes

But your still a whore

that's "Queen" whore to you bitch boy... What's a matter? no kids your own "gay" to play with?
jus' P Wrote:that's "Queen" whore to you bitch boy... What's a matter? no kids your own "gay" to play with?

I just love my husband . . . you get em baby!!
Philly Mike Wrote:whatever you do keep on not making sense, everyone loves it.

I agree, and would like to point out that reopening a finished topic because you feel like you have a point to prove *COUGHPLUNGERHANDCOUGH* is a pretty stupid move.
previous post retracted
had a brainfart and misunderstood

look like whatever i do just keep on acting stupid, it's real becoming of me...

either that or i am completley confused

which is what it seems
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]