Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday top three?
Did I miss last weeks friday top three and this weeks reveal of the topic?

Or is that segment dead?
Producer Joe's stunt will be tomorrow, so I believe that is in lieu of Friday Top 3.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I'd complain about the Friday Top Three disappearing without any notice but then Zane might get some more sand in his lady business.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Yeah, what the hell? That segment was great, and hadn't jumped the shark
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
yeah! bring back ft3, I could see why they cut it down to three things instead of five but to axe it altogether seems a bit harsh. I really liked it Sad :o
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
ATTN Steve: What happened? Was it put on hold?
There needs to be a button on posts that'll get the attention to a show member, kinda like the Bat Signal only for Steev.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:There needs to be a button on posts that'll get the attention to a show member, kinda like the Bat Signal only for Steev.

It'd be abused by you trying to set up lunch dates with Steev.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I was thinking more so that we could get his attention to ask him specific questions...but it's possible.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I was thinking more so that we could get his attention to ask him specific questions...but it's possible.

We all know you'll just use it to further e-stalk Steev.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I was thinking more so that we could get his attention to ask him specific questions...but it's possible.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://fbhwforum.com/viewforum.php?f=16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewforum.php?f=16</a><!-- l -->
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://fbhwforum.com/viewforum.php?f=16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fbhwforum.com/viewforum.php?f=16</a><!-- m -->

:clap: :lol: :wave:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I've always sort of seen the FT3 as being a segment which could rather quickly run out of gas. Either because of a lack of fresh new topics to discuss, or an increase of repeats in stories.
It didn't dawn on me that the Friday T3 wasn't even on today untill I got home and read this thread...
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
On the show's main page, where you can comment directly to the show members, some one name "Kelly H" asked Free Beer what happened to the FT3. Then commented later "thanks for getting back to me" We need to find this "Kelly H" and see what the answer is.
Any word on this? Is it just gone?
There will be a new Friday top 3 on Friday, Free Beer said its moving to a "once in a while" segment so as to not make it be boring or stale.

well I guess that makes sense. It does seem like a segment that would get boring after a while if they did it for too long.
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type