Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do not criticize the messiah........
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7x-dzXVcOw[/youtube]

I don't remember this ever happening with any previous president. Why now?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Because he was supposed to give us hope and change and have everything fixed by now, and it's all still the same if not worse.

You think it's a coincidence that Obama went to Copenhagen to help pitch for Chicago's Olympic bid, and a week later the Tigers are eliminated from the play offs ?
Wowie Groovie !
ummm... okay I will say the same as this as i did with any other president. First off, it's SNL, anyone who tries to get their information on a president or possible president is pretty stupid. Also it is not only the president that makes the decisions, there is a system of checks and balances that effects the progress of any president's "promises". Bush had problems especially near the end with all of the things he wanted to do because of this, as did plenty of others before him. Obama is doing what he can to get things done, just as any other president's in history have. To say that someone is doing nothing about something other than to joke about it is stupid.

As far as the skit itself goes, it's a waste of time that CNN would actually put a serious thought towards a SNL skit. This is why I don't watch those waste of space news channels. They are so biased towards one person or the other and never give the facts as a news source should. It is stupid shit like this that makes a mockery of the freedom of press in our country. Especially with so many news outlets riding Obamas dick.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
[Image: Oh-Huge-Manatee_500x500.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
"Waaahhhh I'm sad about stuff"
Hey CNN!! This is real too! you should do a half hour special on it!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRgRz3nSG7o[/youtube]

All Hail Octavia!
Philly Mike Wrote:ummm... okay I will say the same as this as i did with any other president. First off, it's SNL, anyone who tries to get their information on a president or possible president is pretty stupid. Also it is not only the president that makes the decisions, there is a system of checks and balances that effects the progress of any president's "promises". Bush had problems especially near the end with all of the things he wanted to do because of this, as did plenty of others before him. Obama is doing what he can to get things done, just as any other president's in history have. To say that someone is doing nothing about something other than to joke about it is stupid.

As far as the skit itself goes, it's a waste of time that CNN would actually put a serious thought towards a SNL skit. This is why I don't watch those waste of space news channels. They are so biased towards one person or the other and never give the facts as a news source should. It is stupid shit like this that makes a mockery of the freedom of press in our country. Especially with so many news outlets sucking Obamas dick.

Fixed
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"