Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allyson's Thesis
Allyson is working on her thesis, and was having trouble with the conclusion, so naturally she came to me for help, because I'm an awesome writer.

Here is her intro paragraph...

The modernization of technology has made it possible for organizations to collect data for storage in computerized data warehouses. The storage of data in such proportion is a powerful ability, but can also prove burdensome when the time comes to organize the information. The infeasibility of manually weeding through millions, sometimes billions, of data points demands an automated process. While the tracking and storage of so much information may be superfluous, a less extensive database containing only select details could lack vital insight. As technology grew, it became clear that an automated process must be developed to lighten the weight of data in such volume. Thus, the concept of data mining was born.

And here's my conclusion...

So ladies and gentlemen, in conclusion let me state that data mining is awesome and if you don't agree you can suck my balls.

Ally, because you're such a dear friend, I'm giving you that for free. But next time it'll cost you.
Wowie Groovie !
This is why you're the best. :thumbup:
That's what she said.
“I show my tits for A’s”!
Usually does well also
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I think all her profs have already seen her tits so they've lost their academic value
Wowie Groovie !
Then it's time to move on to lap dances.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."