Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane is a thin skinned Nancy
Did you read the latest blast where he whines because someone bitched about the e-mails they send out daily?

Here's an idea you big nosed greasy Armenian: STOP SENDING FOUR FUCKING COPIES OF IT TO EVERY GEE DEE E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear whoever handles the technical end of things there has the technical knowledge of a 90 year old geezer who has an unhealthy fear of those "internet contraptions".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I get nine copies of those damn e-mails.

I happened to podcast on a month-by-month basis for around nine months, which is why I think I get the stupid things nine times. Still doesn't make me enjoy them, though. I don't even want one copy of those e-mails, let alone nine.
I'm glad it's not just me.

I wrote them a polite note asking why it's necessary to receive multiple copies of that e-mail. Zane fires back a huge stink about it in an e-mail to everyone on their mailing list. It's like when one guy at work does something wrong but the whole company gets yelled at for it.

God forbid someone suggest something that might somehow improve how they do things there.

/spite board
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Zane's a thin skinned nancy and the message boarders nitpick every small detail.

Your email should have this crazy new invention called a DELETE button.
Now, I can see that you don't want this to happen EVERY week, and that's why you're complaining -- so they'll fix it now instead of this being an ongoing problem.

Mark the Valet: Internet Mediator.
It's been going on for awhile.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Funny. I'm not getting duplicates of anything. I get the "Today on FBHW" daily, and every once in a while I get the blast.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Funny. I'm not getting duplicates of anything. I get the "Today on FBHW" daily, and every once in a while I get the blast.

I get the daily's and the blast every Friday.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Biff Wrote:It's been going on for awhile.

Exactly. I get nine friggin' copies of every friggin' e-mail they send out. That means nine monthly, "We want you back as a podcaster" e-mails, nine "Today on the show" e-mails, etc.

I'm fine with one of those, that's totally fine. Nine a day, almost every single day is enough to make me a little upset, though.
Hey folks.

This multiple newsletter issue should be fixed now. There were some email addresses that were on the list multiple times. This email is automatically generated, so we would have no way of noticing it unless there was an issue, like in this case.

Also, if you do not wish to receive either the daily or the weekly newsletter, you can unsubscribe at the link below.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com/newsletter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com/newsletter</a><!-- m -->

Hope this helps.

-steve
Thanks Steve. It wasn't life threatening but I wanted to make sure that the spite board continued it's long history of spite.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So, this post was basically another reason for the show to hate the message board.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
And to bring attention to the error of their ways.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Thank you, Steve. Smile

0rz0ski Wrote:So, this post was basically another reason for the show to hate the message board.

The multiple e-mails were driving me nuts. I'm fine getting one copy of them, but nine was overkill. This thread wound up getting the problem fixed, which prevented me from putting FBHW on my spam list.

I didn't really want to add them to that list, but wasn't going to tolerate the nine e-mails a day much longer.
Did you try e-mailing them? I mean there's a reason why this is the "message board that 5 people post to"
what reason is that?
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Because of the attitude the guys have toward the board, they consider it a spite board and dont promote it anymore. Maybe I'm wrong and there wasn't another way for this problem to be fixed, but it seems that there could have been a nicer way. I'm not saying we need to kiss their asses, but I think they deserve a little more respect than that
Yeah but being respectful and diplomatic isn't nearly as much fun as calling them thin skinned nancy's
Wowie Groovie !
Ashleyme Wrote:Because of the attitude the guys have toward the board, they consider it a spite board and dont promote it anymore. Maybe I'm wrong and there wasn't another way for this problem to be fixed, but it seems that there could have been a nicer way. I'm not saying we need to kiss their asses, but I think they deserve a little more respect than that

My e-mail was polite and Zane decided to send out a mass bulletin with a hissy fit. Hence the thread.

That said, the guys know me well enough to know that I'm not really being spiteful as much as I created the thread just to call Zane a name.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
What show do you speak of?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Titan! Wrote:Yeah but being respectful and diplomatic isn't nearly as much fun as calling them thin skinned nancy's

I'm sorry, but you calling out somebody on this is just like the pot calling the kettle black. You make sarcastic remarks about the whole "not broadcast from Michigan" issue quite frequently.

If you're going to say being respectful is better, then you need to do the same yourself.
I think Titan was being beautifully sarcastic with his reply.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Really?

0rz0ski Wrote:Really?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Oh and just a piece of advice:

Whoever writes the "Today on FBHW" e-mail please click this link.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm always amazed that the guys put this much effort into defending themselves against the e-mails they receive when people are offended. They need to tell them to eat a bag of dicks and move on. The show is what it is and they shouldn't have to apologize or explain what they do.

Either people get it or they don't. Trying to make them "get it" by explaining everything every time some fucking Nancy sends in a "I'm offended" e-mail only emboldens those who would send those e-mails.

Fuck the haters guys. Do what you do. "Dance with who brought ya". I realize that the popularity show increases the idiot factor but don't let it bring you down.

The key phrase is "eat a bag of dicks, whiners" and move on to the next thing.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:I'm always amazed that the guys put this much effort into defending themselves against the e-mails they receive when people are offended. They need to tell them to eat a bag of dicks and move on. The show is what it is and they shouldn't have to apologize or explain what they do.

Either people get it or they don't. Trying to make them "get it" by explaining everything every time some fucking Nancy sends in a "I'm offended" e-mail only emboldens those who would send those e-mails.

Fuck the haters guys. Do what you do. "Dance with who brought ya". I realize that the popularity show increases the idiot factor but don't let it bring you down.

I agree whole-heartedly. Mainly because I'm offended by some of today's emails.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
:clap:
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:Oh and just a piece of advice:

Whoever writes the "Today on FBHW" e-mail please click this link.

HA !
Wowie Groovie !
Biff Wrote:I'm always amazed that the guys put this much effort into defending themselves against the e-mails they receive when people are offended. They need to tell them to eat a bag of dicks and move on. The show is what it is and they shouldn't have to apologize or explain what they do.

Here here!

You guys don't need to explain yourselves to anybody that gets offended.
It's true!! However when you do share these D-bags e-mails, it opens them up for the rest of us to ridicule and shame from the rest of us.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Oddly enough I was listening to an old podcast this afternoon where they were talking about how 1,000 "attaboys" could be ruined by one "what are you doing?". Zane said that he takes those shots personally and FB/HW agreed that sometimes the negativity makes them mad.

Guys, the show is great and you're successful. Besides, if people are offended they'll actually tune in longer (as evidenced by the success of Howard Stern).
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I agree. The guys don't owe anyone any explanation. If someone has been a listener for more than two seconds and if capable of listening for content and not just what they want to hear then there's no way that they should have been offended by the Tim Tebow comments.

Now, that being said I think this is a case of them not owing anyone an explanation but it's still best in the long run to give one. I'm guessing that they got a TON of e-mails to the point where they felt like something should be said if for no other reason than to decrease the number of headaches.

But yeah, bottom line it sucks that so many people who listen to such a great show can be so effin' retarded.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown