Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Free Crap and Hot Crap Show
Wow, the guys really got burned today.

Damn that was some harsh shit.

Ouch.
Wowie Groovie !
Holy crap.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Holy crap.

is that Zane?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
No. Zane is Runny Crap.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I haven't been able to listen to the podcast yet. Can anybody summarize just what happened?? I'd be interested to know.
i missed it...so listen to the podcast and report back to me.

THAT'S AN ORDER!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i missed it...so listen to the podcast and report back to me.

THAT'S AN ORDER!

Seconded.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i missed it...so listen to the podcast and report back to me.

THAT'S AN ORDER!

Seconded.

Thirded.
I've listened to almost the entire podcast and don't get where this is coming from.

Edit: They read an email from The Roaster - Kenny Rogers - fussing about them saying that it was stupid for BK to sponsor the cartoon that aired during the Cowboys game Sunday on Fox bashing Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo. It's in Segment 14.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Sometimes I get on here and I feel like I have come into nerd world....
plungerhand Wrote:Sometimes I get on here and I feel like I have come into nerd world....

You must feel right at home . . . Wink
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Awww... Me? A nerd? Aren't they usually employed though?
plungerhand Wrote:Awww... Me? A nerd? Aren't they usually employed though?

I kid, I kid. Big Grin
like kenny rogers the singing guy?
sunshyne Wrote:like kenny rogers the singing guy?

Yes

[Image: kennyrogers.jpg]
:clap: impressive Howie!
done with paint
plungerhand Wrote:Sometimes I get on here and I feel like I have come into nerd world....

Sometimes??

Free Crap and Hot Crap actually made me laugh out loud. What a weak insult. Reminded me of Uncle Pullfinger's "Skunk Beer and Burnt Wings".
Or Warm Beer and Rotton Chicken Wings, or Old Style and Buffalo Wild Wings
Ha ha yeah, or like Nasty Stale Cheap Beer and Chicken Wings Infected with Bird Flu

Now that's how you burn somone. Kenny Rogers take note bitch !
Wowie Groovie !