Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Beer And Hot Wings Show Audio Streamer
I am learning computer programing in college and wrote a small program that will play the WGRD stream of the Free Beet and Hot Wings Show.It Requires .NET 3.5 and Windows Media Player. Thanks Removed

I am removing this link, simply for the fact that we do not know you, and thus do not have a trust in you yet. -Opus
so what is wrong with going to wgrd.com and streaming from the site?

also i'm moving you to the podcast section
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Thanks Opus and Howie.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
sorry you don't know me but I swear its legit. I just got bored and used the window media player plugin to make this simple program foe one of my classes. I was just tring to help ppl with a easier way to listen to the show. if anyone wants to try it just PM me.
computergeek1507 Wrote:sorry you don't know me but I swear its legit. I just got bored and used the window media player plugin to make this simple program foe one of my classes. I was just tring to help ppl with a easier way to listen to the show. if anyone wants to try it just PM me.

It's all good. We just try to be careful if someone posts a link with their very first post.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I have one of the new android phones and there is an app called A Online Radio that I can put in URLs to listen to audio streams. What is the stream URL for the Morning Show so I can listen to the show at work? I am in Grand Rapids, so if there is a good one for WGRD that would be great.
The address for the player is <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://wgrd.com/portals/gra/wgrdfm/regentplayer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wgrd.com/portals/gra/wgrdfm/regentplayer.html</a><!-- m -->, but it's not for the straight streamer.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I don't think you are going to be able to use that app as it doesn't support the ASF format that is used by GRD and most/all of the other stations.

Quote:with the Arrival of "OnlineRadio" app, which can play all channels of shoutcast, icecast ( mp3/m3u/pls and mainly AAC, AACP), the android users have now complete Online Radio Solution.

If you do get it working though, please post how you did it!