Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A daily Bob and Tom moment . . .
Have you ever noticed that during the first What Hot Wings thinks segment the guys will laugh and / or add their own 2cents ?

But during the second What Hot Wings Thinks, they laugh and make the same exact comments ?

Seriously ? Is it really that laugh out loud funny the second time ? Have you really forgotten whatever it was that you laughed at just 2 hours ago ?

(yes I know criticizing the show in this manner adds to the spite board theory, but c'monyou guys are better than this)
Wowie Groovie !
They replay the first one so that the reactions are genuine. They used to do it live twice but haven't in quite some time.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Well, I guess I'll just shut my big fat mouth then.

Really ? He's not doing it live both times ? I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention.

Now I know, and with that knowledge I shall try to make the world a better place.

Boy I suck
Wowie Groovie !
haha thanks Titan, that got me laughing. They always say the same exact things
Titan is my new hero.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Titan! Wrote:Well, I guess I'll just shut my big fat mouth then.

Really ? He's not doing it live both times ? I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention.

Now I know, and with that knowledge I shall try to make the world a better place.

Boy I suck
Knowing is half the battle.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
What's the other half?
Do I look like a G.I. Joe? How the hell am I supposed to know the answer to that? They never told us.

It was like some top secret bullshit.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
I think they've been just doing a replay for upwards of six months.
Opus Wrote:Do I look like a G.I. Joe? How the hell am I supposed to know the answer to that? They never told us.

It was like some top secret bullshit.

The other half is :

a) Lasers;

b) violence;

c) killing motherfucking commies; or

d) all of the above.