Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
annoying a$$ radio dj ads
[rant]

I love listening to FB&HW it helps my morning with a few laughs. The station that airs the show is freaking annoying with the way they play their station ads. You know the ads, the ones that say the station name and frequency over and over.

These are normally 15 second clips or so, made from annoying voice samples and over the top sound effects. Its fine to hear these because they normally aren't very long. However, this station takes a freaking vault of these and runs a compilation of these thats lasts about 2-3 minutes where they can't find and advertisement or something. Its so annoying I mute my speakers for this period so I don't punch the closet person next to me.

[/rant]
What are you talking about? The commercials FBHW do such as Arbor Mortgage and Purina? Or are you in another viewing area? I wish I could make fun of the girl who does the Wendy's commercials, however national that is...ugh..."no no, it's a SMEAL!"
this is one done by the radio station that plays the show. Each station plays its own local ads its right after that before the show comes back...
we dont even get the full length show here. Its like were missing the second half. It goes to commercial break and they never come back it sucks Sad