Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
November Meet Up
Ok bitches it's time to get started on the planning of the next meet up.

When and Where ?

I'm thinking a Griffins game would be fun.

We could all make Spite Board shirts and wear them to the game.

Howie has told me that regardless of when we schedule it, he's already got some other gay ass function that he has to attend.
Wowie Groovie !
Screw you Howie.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
The next 3 months or so look terrible. I know for the next couple weeks, I get 1 night off, not even a full day off.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Now, we all know that Howie's wife doesn't want him hanging out with you deviants.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I wanna come to one of these one of these days. November is totally out, however because I am completely and totally swamped until CHRISTMAS... assholes... I guess I'll meet you guys in 2010....
5 internet dollars says Boiza makes it to one of these before Howie.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I'm always busy, but I never make plans so anytime is good with me.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
zdunklee Wrote:5 internet dollars says Boiza makes it to one of these before Howie.

i'll put five in on that too!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Hell man, I'd put 100 REAL dollars that Queenie makes it to a GR meet up before Howie.
Wowie Groovie !
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:5 internet dollars says Boiza makes it to one of these before Howie.

i'll put five in on that too!
Now common... I'll go if you go... we both know ol' wiennie is never going to come...

I'll be honest though, I doubt Eddie will let me without a tussle of some sort.... I would guess the same is true with Amy.
Titan! Wrote:Hell man, I'd put 100 REAL dollars that Queenie makes it to a GR meet up before Howie.

I'm gonna need that spending money when I get there . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'm thinking the big fancy think fast drink a lot game show isgoing to have to count as our November meet up.

Be there bitches !
Wowie Groovie !