Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marissa = GROSS!
Two guys making out is NEVER EVER hot. Ever.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
It will NEVER be socially acceptable for 2 straight dudes to make out. I don't care what that article says.

STRAIGHT DUDES DO NOT MAKE OUT WITH OTHER DUDES. PERIOD.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
From a females perspective, I can honestly say that seeing two guys make out wouldn't be a turn on.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Likewise, I've never been attracted to two chicks making out.
potthole Wrote:Likewise, I've never been attracted to two chicks making out.
Really? I thought everyone did
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
I'm turned on by two chicks making out. Not two doods.

Also, I'm straight.
That's what she said.

[Image: gaykm.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Allyson Wrote:I'm turned on by two chicks making out. Not two doods.

Also, I'm straight.

Ditto.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Biff Wrote:Two guys making out is NEVER EVER hot. Ever.

I have to defend myself here...

I've spent two days a week every week with these guys for the past 11 months or so. The majority of this time is spent staring at them. Mark knows for a fact that if any member of the show professed their undying love for me I would break up with him in a second (I'm relatively sure that he would do the same).

Needless to say, I think it would be INCREDIBLY hot to see... oh let's just say... "Show Member #1" make out with ANYONE. If that anyone has to be another man, so be it. It would still be fucking hot. FUCKING HOT. That's why I clarified that it depended on the guys. It can't just be two random guys off the street. It needs to be two incredibly attractive, hilarious men that I have pined for over an extended period of time (like, oh say, 11 months). That way I could substitute myself in my mental replaying of the moment for either guy. It's like a 2 for 1.

That's all.
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
Stop harrassing Free Beer and Joe... Marissa.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
MARISSA Wrote:Needless to say, I think it would be INCREDIBLY hot to see... oh let's just say... "Show Member #1" make out with ANYONE. If that anyone has to be another man, so be it. It would still be fucking hot. FUCKING HOT.

It's Joe, isn't it?
MARISSA Wrote:

I've spent two days a week every week with these guys for the past 11 months or so. The majority of this time is spent staring at them. Mark knows for a fact that if any member of the show professed their undying love for me I would break up with him in a second (I'm relatively sure that he would do the same).

Needless to say, I think it would be INCREDIBLY hot to see... oh let's just say... "Show Member #1" make out with ANYONE. If that anyone has to be another man, so be it. It would still be fucking hot. FUCKING HOT. That's why I clarified that it depended on the guys. It can't just be two random guys off the street. It needs to be two incredibly attractive, hilarious men that I have pined for over an extended period of time (like, oh say, 11 months). That way I could substitute myself in my mental replaying of the moment for either guy. It's like a 2 for 1.

That's all.

I could see a woman finding it attractive but if you're a dude and you find two guys making out hot, then you're either gay or bi
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
MARISSA Wrote:

That's all.

I think its ok for you to think that Marissa. Most guys think its hot for two attractive women to make out, so why is it bad if you as a woman think two men you find attractive? Aren't double standards awsome!!! Your not gross Marissa, just more vocal about your inner thoughts than most people. Besides it Joe and Freebeer isn't it?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
MARISSA Wrote:Mark knows for a fact that if any member of the show professed their undying love for me I would break up with him in a second (I'm relatively sure that he would do the same).

Even Zane?

You nasty.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
how have the guys not noticed this thread? I mean seriously this is prime material for at least a segment full interrogation of marissa, full of awkward MSN(marissa sex noise)'s no doubt.
I agree, if the guys actually paid attention to this board, they'd get at least 15 minutes of show filler a day
Wowie Groovie !
well steev seems to stop by semi-regularly, maybe he'll see this and alert the guys
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

Agreed.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
daredevil1 Wrote:

Agreed.

You and Howie should have seen the fierce book I had with me at work today. Wink
potthole Wrote:
daredevil1 Wrote:

Agreed.

You and Howie should have seen the fierce book I had with me at work today. Wink

Twilight doesn't count as fierce Wink
Marissa IS gross!
She has cooties.
Give her a cootie shot!

(circle, circle, dot, dot, you just got a cootie shot . . . saw it on Big Bang last night. I love that show!!)
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Are cooties contagious? Cause if they are....
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I'll give her something alright...
That girl needs 300 cc’s of hot man meat now!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
schuyler16 Wrote:Twilight doesn't count as fierce Wink

Dang straight it doesn't. But this does:

[Image: christian-siriano-book.png]