Poll: Would you press the button
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
18.18%
2 18.18%
No
81.82%
9 81.82%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Box
Would you press the button?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm calling now. It rang and rang and now it's busy. Okay now it's ringing . . . answer the phone Marissa!!

Edit: Ok, here's my take on the situation.

What if it kills somebody you do know, like a parent or a child? I would think that anybody that has children (and a heart) would answer in the negative.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
also, for the record i love their MST3K style of watching trailers. I could listen to that everyday.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I wouldn't do it no matter what buuuuuuuuuuut.....

What if it is like the movie "7" where the initial person killed is someone evil incarnate and then every subsequent person is whoever previously pushed the button?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I wouldn't, but, man, would I want to.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I'd do it....why not test my luck.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
id only do it if I really needed the money.
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
I'd rather live under a bridge with hobo's.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Gay, the movie trailer says it will kill someone you don’t know but the he is going to kill his wife?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Gay, the movie trailer says it will kill someone you don’t know but the he is going to kill his wife?

it's probably like biff said, she pushed the button killing someone she didn't know. then someone else pushed a button to kill someone THEY didn't know, which was her.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I wouldn't push it.

I'm a firm believer that you reap what you sew (also known as Karma) and that nothing is worth having that you have not earned.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.