Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane Exposes Himself to Children
As much as I support Zane's overall parenting (you should force your son to study) I have to comment on something that was talked about today.

Zane should not walk around naked. That's disgusting. Like everyone said, don't be selfish and just buy a robe. As a parent you shouldn't even want there to be a chance your kids see you nude once they get to an age (3 or 4) where they can remember that crap. How terrified would you have been to see your parents nude when you were a kid? Sure, you give your dad a warning but I'd still be afraid to invite friends over to the house with the knowledge that dad might accidentally be naked. It's ridiculous that a guy would even make that an issue by refusing to own a robe, take the clothes with you to the bathroom or even just keep the towel with you until you chance in your room.

Be less of a filthy animal Zane. No one wants to see your most likely gray bramble.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
What about nudists?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Nudists don't "accidentally" flash other people.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
He’s a nasty Armenian, I would expect no less from him…
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
This is what robes are made for.
Meh, I see no issue with being naked in your own home at all, also robes are for pussies.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:Meh, I see no issue with being naked in your own home at all, also robes are for pussies.

Its not a big deal if your single. But he's not. I'm sure his kids look forward to there nude dad tromping through the house on a whim. Sick
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Meh, I see no issue with being naked in your own home at all, also robes are for pussies.

Its not a big deal if your single. But he's not. I'm sure his kids look forward to there nude dad tromping through the house on a whim. Sick

I guess I am just used to it as my dad goes from the bathroom to his closet by our laundry room to get his clothing, I don't honestly see any issue with it.
No wonder that kid put PENISLAND in Zane's Rock Band profile.
zdunklee Wrote:I guess I am just used to it as my dad goes from the bathroom to his closet by our laundry room to get his clothing, I don't honestly see any issue with it.

I'm fairly sure that your enjoyment from seeing your dad's crank isn't normal.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
zdunklee Wrote:I guess I am just used to it as my dad goes from the bathroom to his closet by our laundry room to get his clothing, I don't honestly see any issue with it.

did it make your mouth water?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Never said there was any enjoyment, just that I dont see what the big deal is to make people get their panties all in a bunch and act like pussies. I know I'll walk around naked in my house if I want to single or not.
zdunklee Wrote:Never said there was any enjoyment, just that I dont see what the big deal is to make people get their panties all in a bunch and act like pussies. I know I'll walk around naked in my house if I want to single or not.
This thread made you hungry for a hotdog didn’t it?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Only if it is the $1 dogs at the Griffins game in the D-zone tomorrow night....and many many $1 beers as well.
zdunklee Wrote:Only if it is the $1 dogs at the Griffins game in the D-zone tomorrow night....and many many $1 beers as well.

So are we to assume you want to walk around nude at the "D-Zone"?
Nope cause it isn't my property. If I did own it I would consider that however.
"D" in the D-Zone! :wowhot:
Zdunklee is chomping at the bit to join Zane in the pregame cookie party.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I love, and feel a little bad for how it turned on Zdunk.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Can I get in trouble because I'm too lazy to close my blinds in the morning and rather just [try to] keep my back to the windows?
That's what she said.
No, because you're a hot girl. The rules are different.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Allyson,

It depends on your community, what is your exact address and I will give you the rules in that area. :mrgreen:
I'm naked right now...I know you are all jealous...oh and maybe a little drunk too...but I blame Marissa for that...
zdunklee Wrote:I'm naked right now...I know you are all jealous...oh and maybe a little drunk too...but I blame Marissa for that...

Ohhh the implications.....
Mad Dog Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:I'm naked right now...I know you are all jealous...oh and maybe a little drunk too...but I blame Marissa for that...

Ohhh the implications.....

Ha not even intentional....but I did give Marissa the shirt off my back at the Griffs game... don't worry Mark knows and was a little too excited about it :lol:
At least when random dudes expose themselves to Marissa it isn't traumatizing. Marissa considers cranks a form of identification.

"Oh, three inches and a weird knuckle that makes it bend to the left? You must be zdunklee!"

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I was at VanAndel one night for a System of a Down concert and some random Hot chick in front of me yelled "Rock out with your cock out!!!
Mad Dog Wrote:I was at VanAndel one night for a System of a Down concert and some random Hot chick in front of me yelled "Rock out with your cock out!!!

Did she yell that to you, or to men in general?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:I was at VanAndel one night for a System of a Down concert and some random Hot chick in front of me yelled "Rock out with your cock out!!!

Did she yell that to you, or to men in general?

I think It was to just men in general. I was there as a birthday present to then 13 year old son, who happened to be standing directly behind her... I'm sure he didn't get the wrong impression about women or anything...