Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 10/23/09 + Announcement
Much like some games on the show, the Create a Caption thread has run it's course and it's time to take a break, so this will be the last pic for awhile. I'd like to thank the loyal few that stuck with it and contributed almost everyday.
[Image: 61345036.jpg]
The monkey is happy to see you.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I hate Create a Caption anyway...
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Ahhhhh! It's a banana bomb!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Thanks Burnking for your dedication to the game.

As for the pic,

"Here burnking, have a banana, I have a bunch"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Give me that banana before I spank you!
Seriously, I don't want rotten bananas you cheap bastard!

Sorry this will be the last for a while, I just got back. Oh well.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
can we maybe have one once a month? Like the first monday?
sunshyne Wrote:can we maybe have one once a month? Like the first monday?

I think that's a good idea. Do you want to be in charge of it?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
no, I would if I had a better computer at work though Sad unfortunately I got what they give me. I'm lucky if I can even see half the photos posted. Oh well, I think I'll survive. Maybe if I get a computer for at home I'll pick it back up for everyone.
I'll do it.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Have I told you how much you rock! I am maybe getting a netbook for xmas, so maybe I'll get to visit this site more often.
sunshyne Wrote:Have I told you how much you rock! I am maybe getting a netbook for xmas, so maybe I'll get to visit this site more often.

Thanks Sunshyne!! I hope you get that netbook. We miss you on here!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!