Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Kaboobie?!
This morning at the start of STT Zane mentioned he is beginning to think they need to put a ban on callers saying "kaboobie." The reason? Because it was never meant to be a salutation.

Come on, Zane. Quit calling for the banishment of all the petty things you don't care for. Kaboobie is something that you should be proud of, it's a testiment to the popularity of your show. It's not every day you can impact people's vernacular.
agreed, leave it alone.

Is he gonna ban me because 'Howie Feltersnatch' was never intended to be a username?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Maybe he's just sick of people saying it? I haven't heard it yet so I don't know the context.
I could go for a banning of that, it's pretty annoying
I could go for who the eff cares? It's just a silly word. Let's keep our complaints to things that are actually an important part of the show. No need to get butthurt just because we have to say hello instead of a nonsensical word. Besides, how are they going to ban the word? Will FB automatically hang up on anyone who says it? Come on. A banning of the word kaboobie is about as serious as when HW or Zane tries to ban a caller for saying something stupid. If they say you can't listen for an hour or a day do you actually turn off your radio?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
um yeah keep it
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
It doesn't matter. We all know that nothing gets banned unless Free Beer doesn't like it. When Zane doesn't like something the other guys will just use it to annoy him. But if Free Beer decides one day that he doesn't like it then it will be banned.
I can see it being annoying if a caller says "hello" instead of starting his/her story, then the guys say hello, THEN the caller says Kaboobie. At that point, it's like, get on with why you called! You don't need to say it to talk to the guys.