Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H1N1 Vaccine
So, 62% of Americans aren't planning on getting it. Are you?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Nope, its just the flu...and I never get the regular flu vaccine...why would I even consider this one? Also I haven't had the flu since my freshman year of high school which was 10 years ago.

...also I am going to go knock on some wood now...shouldn't have said that last part....shit...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Nope.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
nope.

They were offering free vaccinations at the Tech Center (Trade Center/teaches kids trades) if you were between 6months and 24. Both my kids, my wife, were eligible, and I was eligible as I'm a first responder...we didn't go, gladly as there was a 2 hour wait outside in the rain.

We're buying them for the kids, I'll gladly buy one for my wife, but I'm not gonna get one.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Already did, and do every year.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Already did, and do every year.

Really?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
My work pays us $50 every year to get a flu shot, so yes really.
[Image: Funny_Pictures_3046.jpg]
Wiener Poopie Wrote:My work pays us $50 every year to get a flu shot, so yes really.

So you got the H1N1 last year?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
he's getting the general flu shot every year...he may have gotten a cocktail this year.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flu_shot" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flu_shot</a><!-- m -->

The influenza vaccine is an annual vaccine to protect against the highly variable influenza virus[1]. Each injected seasonal influenza vaccine contains three influenza viruses: one A (H3N2) virus, one regular seasonal A (H1N1) virus (not the 2009 pandemic H1N1 virus), and one B virus.[2]
Mmm. Flu cocktail. That sounds like 5 layers of awesome. And you could possibly get another flu anyway. Awesome.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Mine had three in it as seen above, with the seasonal H1N1.
I called to get a shot and they were out. Two days later I had the flu. It sucked.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:I called to get a shot and they were out. Two days later I had the flu. It sucked.

More than likely it was already too late for you anyway Mad Dog, you were probablly already infected at the time you called. They always say it is dormant for at least 1 day before you feel any symptoms.
Getting a free flu shot this afternoon at work, actually. It won't protect against H1N1, but my employer will be trying to get their hands on the vaccine for it if/once it's available. If they do, and they offer it for free, I'll go ahead and get one.
potthole Wrote:Getting a free flu shot this afternoon at work, actually. It won't protect against H1N1, but my employer will be trying to get their hands on the vaccine for it if/once it's available. If they do, and they offer it for free, I'll go ahead and get one.

My employer did the same thing with the regular flu shot. Not sure if they will be offering the H1N1, but the county school system is making it available to all students free.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Nope, we are not vaccinating against the H1N1. I think the media has everyone freaking the hell out over a stupid flu...
IMO
nope, i think its an overreaction. I haven't got a flu shot in ten years either, I've maybe gotten the flu once since i haven't taken it, and just laid up till I got better, no big deal. I just take vitamins and wash my hands and spray lysol after sick people leave my office.
boizalynne Wrote:Nope, we are not vaccinating against the H1N1. I think the media has everyone freaking the hell out over a stupid flu...
IMO

:clap: :thumbup: totally agree
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I've never had the flu...and never had a flu shot. I bet my steady intake of alcohol is protecting me from the nasty flu bug and all other sicknesses...until my liver shuts down at least.. :thumbup:
boaz Wrote:I've never had the flu...and never had a flu shot. I bet my steady intake of alcohol is protecting me from the nasty flu bug and all other sicknesses...until my liver shuts down at least.. :thumbup:

reminds of someone I know....seems some people have had the "flu" a lot since May....hope they are OK
I got the flu shot a few weeks back and went to the Dr yesterday and was diagnosed with the flu. Go figure. :wtf:
I refuse to get flu shots from now on. A few years ago I got one free from the employer I was working for. Last year I got one from my doc and insurance picked up the tab. Those two years I bet I got the flu at least 4 times per year. Without the shots I generally don't get it or don't get it bad enough to know I have it. No more vaccinations for me.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I hear more bad than good about flu shots. I've never been innoculated nor had the flu. Hooray antibodies.
That's what she said.
dude, I heard a news story last night about the first cat getting h1n1 and all i could think of is this skit. look at the 1:45 mark

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23C9xMRCOPY[/youtube]

of course if you are a monty python fan you should watch the whole thing, classic skit.

and no never got any type of flu shot, never will. with a proper intake of vitamin c and e you could pretty much withstand any virus. not saying you won't get sick but your body will be able to fight it off a lot easier.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
no flu shot......dont think I need them
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Would rather save the flu shot for people who really need it. Which is not me.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Here is an easy test for H1N1.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://doihaveswineflu.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://doihaveswineflu.org/</a><!-- m -->
SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT.

you forgot the BULL. BULL. BULL. BULL.