Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Words Challenge
Last night I was listening to an old podcast and heard the "first words challenge". It was a great game that seemed to never get played again.

Guys, can you try that one again?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I do remember that one, and I agree.

Dear Show, please think about bringing back "First Words" challenge. It's like NTT (which 10 of 10 doctors recommend), but harder because people forget the lyrics. It will also be better than all of those "Don't forget the lyrics" shows because you will verbally abuse stupid contestants. Everyone wins.

Thanks, 0rz.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I agree with all of the above.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
First Words was great. I'd love to hear it once again.
I, for one, disagree.

That game was awful because out of 6/7 songs, people would only ever buzz in on like 2 of them.

Boring game is boring.
Maybe the guys should play also, or along with listeners. They can hear it better anyway.
Mark the Valet Wrote:I, for one, disagree.

That game was awful because out of 6/7 songs, people would only ever buzz in on like 2 of them.

Boring game is boring.

Completely agree. I was glad to see this game go. It's the kid brother of Name that Tune and it was never going to live up to being as good. Plus the guys always got so angry about people know recognizing the songs... knowing the song's hook is much easier than knowing the exact first words. Too many callers had no idea what the answers were and for all the guys talk about momentum on the show, this game killed it more often than not.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
What the eff was that game "Jump" all about this morning? That had to have been the dumbest idea ever. I do believe that game made for the most boring commute to work since I have started listening to the show.
What I really liked about First Words was that it was really fun for me to play along from home.
I will be super pissed if they don't play Kurt Busch's NTT "Holloween Special" as a flashback Friday. It's probably too long and will have to be shortened up, but the beat up he took was sweet.